Author Topic: 3D printen rails.  (Read 3918 times)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
Re: 3D printen rails.
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2019, 09:24:50 »
Please, no off-topic discussions  :wave:

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2019, 16:31:52 »
And now for the final: everything fits!  :D
For me it was a nice trip to try out what is possible with 3D printing techniques. I used Playmobil rails, the simplest I know. But I certainly think that more will be possible in the future. With that, more complicated track problems could be solved. For those who are interested: I make the .stl files available (send me a personal message). Maybe somebody will be able to draw the sleepers with it. I keep myself recommended.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2019, 16:39:19 »
And now for the final: everything fits!  :D
For me it was a nice trip to try out what is possible with 3D printing techniques. I used Playmobil rails, the simplest I know. But I certainly think that more will be possible in the future. With that, more complicated track problems could be solved. For those who are interested: I make the .stl files available (send me a personal message). Maybe somebody will be able to draw the sleepers with it. I keep myself recommended.

;D

And thank you for sharing the files ;)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2019, 19:18:46 »
Thank you for an interesting expedition into 3D printing.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”