Author Topic: 27 MHz Motor Block  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Walts-Trains

• Playmo Lover
    • Walts Playm0bil Collection
27 MHz Motor Block
« on: August 28, 2017, 20:43:28 »
I have been checking spares numbers on my web site; I found that a 27 MHz complete motor block unit is still available. This one was for 4010 Loco. The number is not shown on the leaflet that comes with the set. The complete motor block can be made to fit any of the 27 MHz units. I have details on my web site on the page Hints and Tips. http://www.walts-playmobil-collection.me.uk/hints_&_tips.htm

The spare number is 30 67 9870 it is available form Playmobil Direct Services.
In the U.K. the price in August is £104.65 and in Germany 123.45 euros

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
Re: 27 MHz Motor Block
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 07:17:37 »
Quite some money for a mediocre product I daresay...

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 09:22:20 »
I have restored a Playmobil RCE, but without motor. It is driving behind my second RCE as a dummy. Just under 125 Euro is quite a lot of money to update this second RCE. And above that, you also need a remote control and a pair of crystals.

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 15:05:31 »
Und dann wäre es noch spannend, zu wissen, ob zwei RC-Motoren mit dem gleichen Quarz über dieselbe Fernsteuerung bedient werden können - und gleichschnell fahren...

'd be nice to know if two RC-motors fitted with an identical quartz crystal could be steered with one and the same control - and if they'd run at the same speed then...

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 15:44:05 »
Und dann wäre es noch spannend, zu wissen, ob zwei RC-Motoren mit dem gleichen Quarz über dieselbe Fernsteuerung bedient werden können - und gleichschnell fahren...

'd be nice to know if two RC-motors fitted with an identical quartz crystal could be steered with one and the same control - and if they'd run at the same speed then...

jj:

Yes, one controller will control two locos with the same chip.  However, as with track-powered locos, hey won't necessarily run at the same speed, although any difference will probably be slight
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”