Creative > How-To

Flooring the Red Framework House

<< < (2/6) > >>

drbatesy:
Thanks Playmofire!

I had thought about fixing a balsa wood base, Oliver, but I confess some aversion to modding if I can't restore it to its original condition in the future! I'll have to think about how that might work (i.e. not superglue  ::) )

Oliver:

--- Quote from: drbatesy on June 16, 2021, 08:14:15 ---Thanks Playmofire!

I had thought about fixing a balsa wood base, Oliver, but I confess some aversion to modding if I can't restore it to its original condition in the future! I'll have to think about how that might work (i.e. not superglue  ::) )

--- End quote ---

I always baffles me when I see sets that have been super-glued together on eBay  :o

I'm not sure how robust you need it to be, maybe a strip of double sided tape would do the job? I don't think that would cause any damage

tahra:
People who superglue playmo parts  are going to the special hell. Just sayin' :P

I am not sure if those framework "cornered" parts work with the floors.... My poor old head :-[

playmofire:
First, I confused the floor pieces you were talking about with the pieces which come with the goods station, so I cannot help with the query concerning the Colorado Springs floor pieces.

However, I have made up a  Steck house and you need a floor piece 167mm x 167mm and 5mm thick for a Steck house to sit on it with the floor recessed inside the walls (measurements are within about 1mm).

drbatesy:
Thanks Playmofire. I'll need to have a play with the assembly.

Tahra, do you mean the pieces used to make the first-floor floor, 30028470?

Steve.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version