Creative > How-To

Stickers tutorial

<< < (2/3) > >>

GrahamB:
A very thorough and complete tutorial, thank you! Applying stickers can be a nightmare, but Keep Calm and Carry On sounds like good advice, Mr.R! And I'm glad you mentioned the mirror stickers, they are pigs if they get bent!

The only thing I might add is that some older stickers cannot be removed because they actually shatter:

tahra:
Thank you for the tutorial...

Mine always come out crooked. :-[

And then there are the motorcycle helmets stickers, which are a breed apart.

leefert:
Absolutely the best way to apply stickers. Sometimes I get off just a little and leave it alone. I get annoyed when there are air bubbles that I can't push out- and so with those I take a sharp sewing needle and poke a small hole to let the air escapes (and no noticeable damage to the sticker.

cheng:
and with pointers here and there from seasoned playmofriends...adds up to decades of experience here  ;)
(but I've said it before, so many toys are now 360° printed while others have good quality vinyl stickers....when Geobra changes to those, I'll be very sad with my paper-stickered playmo, no matter how perfectly stuck and still glossy they may be  :-\ )

Mr Raven:
Thank you all for the additions! I forgot to mention tweezers, that's a very good point.

@ Tahra: These motorcycle helmet stickers have the same problem as the milkcarton stickers? Because of the rounded shape of the helmet they let loose? How do you deal with them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version