General > Trains!

Faller Play Train manuals

<< < (2/7) > >>

playmofire:
I don't have any Faller, but thank you for taking the time to provide these excellent items and manuals for those who do.  This is an excellent example of the spirit of Playmofriends.

Marco_4124:
NEW PDF FILES:

— Faller Play Train and e-Train catalogue 1979 (in Dutch only — in high and low resolution).

— Faller Hit Train Instruction sheet 3703 / 3706 (Rail program is the same as Play Train — in high and low resolution).

Marco_4124:
NEW PDF FILES:

— Instructions on the back side of the boxes 3711 and 3532 (in high and low resolution).

For some instructions I have made an addition with tips and tricks:

— Faller 3515 ADDITION, with headboards (in high and low resolution). See example below:

— Faller 3617 ADDITION, with headboards (in high and low resolution). See example below:

Junker Jörg:
Thanks for sharing, danke für die interessanten Bilder.

jj:

Marco_4124:
I was in much doubt to create this PDF file, because the original was in poor quality. It is an information leaflet produced by the Dutch and Belgium importer from Faller. Because it is quite unique I'll decided to reproduce it. See also image.

NEW PDF FILES:

— Faller Play Train leaflet VEDEKA (NL) and CODACO (B) (in Dutch only — in high and low resolution).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version