Author Topic: Birdie's Playmopictures  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: Birdie's Playmopictures
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2023, 16:02:13 »
I found an old Playmobil box (full, but taped shut from top to bottom and sideways) in a thrift shop. It was priced €35 but it felt heavy and looked promising, so I took my chances. Alas, the content wasn't quite what I had hoped for: most of the rarer pieces are missing. No bell, no rooster, no balcony, no wooden railing or railing connectors. I did get parts of a yellow house, a surprising number of (new style) floor boards and some cool old accessories.

I was still happy to see this type of thing pop up unexpectedly. There is still treasure out there!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2023, 20:05:58 »
Awesome :)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2023, 21:43:27 »
Nice find, Birdie! :D

It was priced €35 but it felt heavy and looked promising, so I took my chances. Alas, the content wasn't quite what I had hoped for: most of the rarer pieces are missing. No bell, no rooster, no balcony, no wooden railing or railing connectors. I did get parts of a yellow house, a surprising number of (new style) floor boards and some cool old accessories.

I think you made the right choice. There are still many nice parts!

I was still happy to see this type of thing pop up unexpectedly. There is still treasure out there!

I hope that's true! It seems to be becoming more and more difficult to find things (at least at good prices ;)).
~Pynedor~

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2023, 04:45:15 »
Great find! That green roof has really wandered. It's from the Shepherd's cart in 3412.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2023, 11:55:21 »
Great find! That green roof has really wandered. It's from the Shepherd's cart in 3412.

Such a shame the cart is not complete  :(