Author Topic: 70286 Mystery Machine  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
70286 Mystery Machine
« on: August 07, 2022, 15:54:55 »
I grew up watching some of the Scooby Doo cartoons. The story line got a bit repetitive over time .

The box is packaged in the typical fashion

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 70286 Mystery Machine
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 15:57:49 »
A health amount of accessories. Not too much actual vehicle build. A 1/2 dozen small decals

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 16:01:32 »
A really fun nostalgic build. The clear decals were a bit tricky but overall I really like the results

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 16:06:11 »
Only complaint is the rear door decals  do not line up properly with the sides . I’ll post a picture later . Also Daphne Blake looks angry. Wasn’t she the ditsy one?

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 06:06:41 »
Only complaint is the rear door decals  do not line up properly with the sides . I’ll post a picture later . Also Daphne Blake looks angry. Wasn’t she the ditsy one?
I think her eyes are meant to look like she's got lots of makeup on. She's the 'sophisticated' young lady type to Fred's muscular alpha male character.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022, 08:37:52 »
Painted-on eyebrows with 'real' eyebrows removed or obscured. It's fashionable, apparently  8}
(I'm talking about humans here, not klickies!)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)