Author Topic: A Modern "War" How Are We Going to Do It?  (Read 20135 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: A Modern "War" How Are We Going to Do It?
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2011, 15:42:40 »
Good good!!! Its ana alliance then!!!  :fireman: P)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2011, 16:27:32 »
Oh, so ya'll are best buds now? Well, fine, I'll ally myself with Ras, as long as his clowns don't mistreat my animals! While his clowns throw ice cream at your windshields, my apes will be right there throwing rotten tomamtoes, apples, and maybe a little poo!  :lol: And of course, i have many lions, tigers and leopards to contribute!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2011, 16:32:11 »
Oh, so ya'll are best buds now? Well, fine, I'll ally myself with Ras, as long as his clowns don't mistreat my animals! While his clowns throw ice cream at your windshields, my apes will be right there throwing rotten tomamtoes, apples, and maybe a little poo!  :lol: And of course, i have many lions, tigers and leopards to contribute!

Lets get em, I say we feed the food to the animals, wait for the poop on the other side and use that to throw  :lol: any prisoners of war will be fed to the big cats for even more recycled ammunition,  we are a environmentally green army  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2011, 16:33:47 »
If we feed them ice cream and rotten apples, what we get out of them should be an effective weapon indeed!
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2011, 17:01:17 »
But too liquified to pick up maybe! ;D Oh, btw we've got rifles & pistols to do away with animals & clowns! :evilplan:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2011, 17:33:26 »
Aha, but no! Remember we aren't using serious modern weapons in this war, only silly ones. So you may be reduced to high pressure water hoses and stop signs to whack people over the head with!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2011, 18:52:08 »
But too liquified to pick up maybe! ;D Oh, btw we've got rifles & pistols to do away with animals & clowns! :evilplan:

That is what the buckets are for  ;D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2011, 18:54:07 »
And super soakers!  :lol:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2011, 19:56:48 »
shotguns and sidearms loaded with tranqualisers....  ;D

Now that I think about it, some of the old police cars dont have a windshield...  :eh?: They only have the black empty frame of the windshield.... some of my policemen will have direct contact with your animal poop....  :o

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2011, 19:57:54 »
All the better!  :evilplan: