Author Topic: 5484 Small Asian Green Dragon  (Read 1107 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
5484 Small Asian Green Dragon
« on: January 01, 2015, 20:17:52 »
5484 Small Asian Green Dragon

I only got to this now.... Box was empty as the others (posted before):

This small dragon is very similar to the previous ones, except the wings (gorgeous painting, as all of these), that are larger and have holes for claws, kinda like the "chinese" one.

He can thus hold some stuff... though it looks weird, IMO, and the lack of wing articulation does not help at all. He moves the head (rotates), jaw and legs.

The set brings a romanish ballista thing... Odd choice. But I do have a "legion" of 20 for the siege stuff.

The klicky has the same flag as the add on. Shame that. He looks ok, once we get used to THAT color combination (same as the add ons, so...), And he IS different.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: 5484 Small Asian Green Dragon
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 21:10:02 »
Its a nice one but the different wings creates a bit of a classification problem since the body style is the same as previous ones but the wings and the little hands make it a new type. The wings on all these colored ones with the two tones are not painted BTW, they are mixing two plastic colors in the mold as its being made. I agree they all tend to look great, something they could do more of I think.

Offline MandyJ

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 12:32:17 »
yes I like the wings too, I love dragons   :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 14:28:47 »
Thanks for the review. A must have for any dragon fan.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 18:43:23 »
The wings on all these colored ones with the two tones are not painted BTW, they are mixing two plastic colors in the mold as its being made. I agree they all tend to look great, something they could do more of I think.

Thanks for the info - I figured they were not painted in the strict sense of the word..

They do look amazing, all of them! :love:

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 09:05:44 »
Thanks for the review! It has been so long since I last purchased playmobil.

Anyway, I do think it looks great, though they should make some dragon more Asian-ish. Those flying dragon with no wing would be some great addition to my playmobil line-up!!