Author Topic: CALL TO ARMS!  (Read 10608 times)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Re: CALL TO ARMS!
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2010, 20:29:50 »
I am in. I really need to structure my kingdom , will be having  a full week dedicated to set my my mediaval sets and after that i shall be able to tell you about the key characters and fractions in my kingdoms, the key dynamics etc etc . One think for sure it will be a kingdom with a large city and citadel wher emy king will reside , there will be  a huge forest with king's opponents, merry men and some magic klickies etc , there will be the dragon kingdom ( yellow and green dragons ) run at the rock temple by an evil wizard, lots of dragons, also there will be a vikings kingdom opposing the king and a nessy.

Cool,
cant wait to hear about it.
Me and Grangel have worked out several scenarios with reasons for our Kingdoms to battle,
but more importantly, battle each other. :)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2010, 07:00:24 »
Cool,
cant wait to hear about it.
Me and Grangel have worked out several scenarios with reasons for our Kingdoms to battle,
but more importantly, battle each other. :)

Excellent, Grancel does sound quite fiesty and an appetite for war , however all will be determined on teh battlefield . Hopefylly WoT I will have my week off in Nov so i will set them all up !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2010, 12:35:03 »
Excellent, Grancel does sound quite fiesty and an appetite for war , however all will be determined on teh battlefield . Hopefylly WoT I will have my week off in Nov so i will set them all up !!!!

CANT WAIT! ;D ;D ;D (For the war, or the pics! ;) )

As a certain alien once said, "War cannot come soon enough!" ::) :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2010, 14:06:50 »
And we shall crash our emenies WoT , i am ordering more knights, more catrapults, more archers etc etc
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2010, 14:21:47 »
And we shall crash our emenies WoT , i am ordering more knights, more catrapults, more archers etc etc

I will soon be ordering some advanced heavy Spear-men,
Sergent Spear-men to bolster my ranks. :)