Author Topic: 4037 Mega Dump Truck !  (Read 6015 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: 4037 Mega Dump Truck !
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 22:30:55 »
 :lol: Yes, because I'll also need one school, two fire engines, excavator(s), african sets etc :o :o 

I can relate to your idea! I want multiples of the NEW fire engines, ladder trucks, command vehicle, rescue/fire boat & trailer, fire department accessory sets, construction dump trucks, excavators, bobcat, & rock crusher,  :-[!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 22:59:27 »
:lol: Yes, because I'll also need one school, two fire engines, excavator(s), african sets etc :o :o 

I can relate to your idea! I want multiples of the NEW fire engines, ladder trucks, command vehicle, rescue/fire boat & trailer, fire department accessory sets, construction dump trucks, excavators, bobcat, & rock crusher,  :-[!

& the new evil knights , the merfolk, the catapult knights , the mini theater  and in the US we still did not get the ghost pirates , submarines , new police station and probable a whole bunch of little sets i am missing  8} :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline gloobey

• Playmo Fanatic
    • My Illustration Website
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 04:26:16 »
Thanks for posting the great pictures! It looks like a good, quality set. I'm glad they kept the soft rubber tires.
What's the point of going, if you can't get there on a train?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 05:12:40 »
if they are rubber and from the looks of it they are, i hope they are really squish . After my kids play that game that has this truck they may try to send it flying through the office  :0
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
Re: 4037 Mega Dump Truck ! Tyres Update !
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 11:38:47 »
Hi,

excuse for this long waiting time , heres a little update !

At the wheels you saw numbers this are the millimeter size from the wheels.

Front Tyres  85 x 26/1 = 85 diameter and 26 mm wide !
Back Tyres 85 x 42/1 = 85 mm diameter and 42 mm wide the 1 i think are one complete tire ?!

The tyres are realy soft.

Enjoy the pics.

world greets

Andi

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 11:39:27 »
more.............

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 12:46:56 »
For the first time it looks like Playmobil has used a version of dual rear tires for a truck! Even though they're designed as 1 unit with a groove to separate them instead of two individual tires  :-\! I wonder what the cost difference would have been to have 2 extra wheels, & tires? Thanks customizer  :wow:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!