Author Topic: Don't throw your blue ties away - they're useful!!!  (Read 3765 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Don't throw your blue ties away - they're useful!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2010, 22:31:03 »
I received them in different colors in sets & add on sets containing the old oak trees that held the different sized branches together by group.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2010, 01:11:51 »
Hee!  I should see if I have any of those around- there's a plant in my office at work that's threatening to take over the entire room...
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 08:15:31 »
a good tip !!!! ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2010, 09:23:14 »
I haven't seen these before either, but i don't manage to get many new sets,  :' (most of mine are someone else's cast offs from ebay! :love:

Having said I'd never seen them before, I've just been sorting out some of the Playmobil I've been collecting lately and found a new oak tree that I'd got had them joining the different sized branches together   :-[ :-[ :-[
I now have blue, red and yellow ones! ... I'm just off to tie up my tomato plants! ;D
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 09:25:09 »
Having said I'd never seen them before, I've just been sorting out some of the Playmobil I've been collecting lately and found a new oak tree that I'd got had them joining the different sized branches together   :-[ :-[ :-[
I now have blue, red and yellow ones! ... I'm just off to tie up my tomato plants! ;D

Wow! different coloured ones! :D

They are great for tomato plants - the plant in my pic is a chocolate tomato plant that we are growing :love:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 09:44:54 »
They are great for tomato plants - the plant in my pic is a chocolate tomato plant that we are growing :love:

Chocolate tomatoes   :(o): :(o): :(o):  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
two of my favourite things together - I grow chocolate mint in my herb garden but I've never heard of chocolate tomatoes  :-[

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 09:50:00 »
Chocolate tomatoes   :(o): :(o): :(o):  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
two of my favourite things together - I grow chocolate mint in my herb garden but I've never heard of chocolate tomatoes  :-[

Elaine

They're not actually real chocolate, but the tomatoes are brown, with a chocolate flavour. They are a new variety that we are trialling for a seed company :)