Author Topic: Playmobil and Faller E-Train  (Read 36655 times)

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
Re: Playmobil and Faller E-Train
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2011, 20:27:38 »
Well I don't have the 4207 house, but I can compair to a regular steck house.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2011, 20:37:51 »

Well I don't have the 4207 house, but I can compair to a regular steck house.

Hmmm ... I do not have the 4207 house either, HC. Maybe someone here has both a steck house and the 4207 house. Maybe they would be kind enough to compare their steck house to their 4207 house. Then, you can compare your Faller house to your steck house and voila ... we would have an idea if the Faller house is about the same size as the 4207 house.

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2011, 20:41:29 »
 :lol:sounds like a solid plan.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2011, 21:00:16 »

:lol: sounds like a solid plan.

Unfortunately, this "solid plan" will only work if there is a Playmofriend with a 4207 house and a steck house who is also curious ...  :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2011, 11:52:20 »
Hello gloobey it is the LGB 12010 EPL Switch Drive

This switch looks like the manual LGB switch i have on the same type of rail, is that an add on i can put in my train set up ? can i retro fit it in my LGB manual system now ?? Sorry for the silly question I am new to trains but plan to buy  quite a lot more of LGB scale playmobil trains  :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline zugpferdchen

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2011, 02:59:29 »
This switch looks like the manual LGB switch i have on the same type of rail, is that an add on i can put in my train set up ? can i retro fit it in my LGB manual system now ?? Sorry for the silly question I am new to trains but plan to buy  quite a lot more of LGB scale playmobil trains  :love: :love: :love:
The LGB 12010 [KLICK for pic!] or Piko 35271 [KLICK for pic!] (both electric switch drives) can be added instead (change) of a hand switch drive.
You need also a switch control box (e.g. LGB 51750 [KLICK for pic!] or Piko 35260 [KLICK for pic!]) to control the switches (here: 4 of them).

Hand switch drives could be the older one (big as the electric, don't mix them up) or the newer one (half size).

Here you can read a manual to the switches (it's also in english) [KLICK and see!].
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 03:24:03 by zugpferdchen »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2011, 16:22:42 »
excellent !!! thnaks for posting all these links, thats all very useful !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: