Author Topic: Hi I'm new here  (Read 3738 times)

Offline Anusz.

• Playmo Pal
Hi I'm new here
« on: December 09, 2010, 11:51:28 »
Hello my fellow playmofans!
I am Anuschka, I am a 36 year old woman living in the Netherlands.
I am a Playmobil fan since I found my first piece of Playmobil on the street (a bull with one horn broken off,still have it) at the age of about six I think.
That was the beginning of my addiction.
When I was young I even wrote to the Playmobilfactory in Germany to give them ideas an ask for many stuff, they gave me a response many times and also a small gift, from stickers to keychains and posters.
I even received specially made items two times.
I once asked them if the horse saddles could be modified so that the children could sit on them too, and so they thought that was a great idea and I received five of the first new saddles for the horses where the clidren could also sit on, those that later came standard with the sets that included horses.
The second I'm even more proud of, are a set of  8 "wooden" boards to make a square "wooden" sandbox.
The sandbox was once on a diarama from playmobil with a big playground and I noticed that the sandbox wasn't on the market and so I asked them If the sandbox was available for purchase.
They answert that it was only for the display of the playground, but made one especially for me.( or it's the one from the picture ;D)
So I think it's the only one.
Now many years later I sold and bought a lot of older playmobil, but these days I don't buy anymore for myself..
Those days are over, but I'm still a very big fan of Playmobil and always follow the news from Playmobil and still loving the sets they are making...
And offcourse my children play with Playmobil, so I buy them the newer Playmobil, my Playmobil they are not getting there hands on, hahaha...
Hope to find many interesting topics here to keep my interest in Playmobil going...
Thanks,Anuschka.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 13:08:53 by Anusz. »

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
Re: Hi I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 12:43:28 »
Hi Anushka,

A warm Welcome from a fellow Dutchman (or woman in your case)

Thanks for sharing your histore with Playombil...Great stories!!

Could you maybe post a picture of the sandbox, I am really eager to see it :-)

Have a great tiem here!

Offline Anusz.

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 12:59:37 »
Hello,
that's ok, I've been searching for a diarama where the sandbox is supposed to be shown on, I have posted in the trading section for a search for this diarama, but I will give you the picture of the sandbox right here.

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 13:26:22 »
welcome  :wave: from south Louisiana

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 13:29:20 »
  :wave:  A warm welcome from Pennsylvania, Anuschka.  It is good to have you with us.
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 13:34:22 »
 :welcome: to Playmofriends from South Carolina USA, Anushka! We look forword to your excellent contributions here! Your introduction is evidence that Playmobil is a great toy company with much history!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 13:35:12 »
:welcome: from Austria!

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 13:39:53 »
Hi and  :welcome: from Louisiana! That's such a wonderful story about how you first found playmobil.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 13:43:34 »
welcome from san francisco.  your story was wonderful to read.  i am sure you will love this very friendly group, there are some very creative folks here.
kaethe

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 13:59:47 »

Welcome to Playmofriends from the US Virgin Islands.