Author Topic: EXTREAMLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
Re: EXTREAMLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 02:54:11 »
I'm so sorry! Very sad when people do things like this, but I'm glad the damage was minimal  :wave:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 09:08:17 »
I'm so sorry too Gaston.
I hope that you will not have this problem again and of course none else. ;)

Friendly George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 12:16:48 »
thanx jenna and george. all is goo again and the computer is super safe now. ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 14:42:44 »
Sorry to hear that you were hacked. It is a strange feeling. When some immigrant stole my info and bought 4 phones it was easier to deal with the theft than the responce from the company itself. "You are 100% liable until our internal investigation determines your innocence" WHAT! :hmm: My wife's info was stolen from a starbuks and the criminals drained her whole account of funds in a few hours. When I was filling out the police reports I told the investigating officer that most of the places that the criminals were at have surveillance cameras and it is so easy to find out who did it, what car, how many etc..... they could care less, I guess that would be work  ::)  Our local credit union likes me and very quickly put the funds back

It will all work out, you will just want to find the hole in your defences but you can never be 100% safe. Its best just to periodically check to see if there is any unauthorised transactions on all of your accounts. I think a new scam will be to drain pennies from large pools of unsuspecting accounts. Most people will not notice small amounts missing.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 16:29:01 »
I don't understand people who do that stuff. >:( My computer just crashed this morning, after I accidentally hit accept on a stupid java update. ::) So I've just spent the morning changing passwords from Chris's computer after disconnecting mine from the internet and taking the battery out. Now I have to pay to get it debugged, but still that's nothing compared to actually having your information or identity stolen!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Walts-Trains

• Playmo Lover
    • Walts Playm0bil Collection
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 20:14:08 »
Try settin your computer back a few days this may work.
It did for me whenI had a problem.
Go to start. the run. type in msconfig and OK.
Launch system restore and set it for a few days before the computer trauble.
Its worht a try.

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 20:52:00 »
sorry to ear that ... yes with computers ... a bit like a rape but without being there ... not difficult to understand why it's more easy to be a bad boy and our civilisation has a moral problem . jl   

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 23:33:00 »
Thank you everyone for your support.
Thank goodness all is well now!
 :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 04:51:57 »
I'm sorry to hear about this frustrating experience, Gaston, but I'm glad all has worked out well. :)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 11:56:10 »
I'm sorry to hear about this frustrating experience, Gaston, but I'm glad all has worked out well. :)

Thank you Justin.  :)