Author Topic: EXTREAMLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  (Read 3110 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
EXTREAMLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
« on: June 08, 2012, 00:22:24 »
Hello friends.
My computer at the office have been hacked. It's a horrible and paralysing feeling to know someone have been going around your private things.

I noticed it because my cellphone account have been used from that I.P (or whatever. I still don't understand how) by people who is using my number to make purchases and freely talk. I don't know what other account they have hacked but I have changed all my passwords. Even here.
If some stupid or offensive posting have been done or message sent today under my name it was totally false and was not sent or done by me.
If someone have purchased or sold anything to any of you today under my name it was a scam too.
I'm so sorry if this have caused any trouble.

Please contact me if anything bad have happened today from my account.
I hope you understand.
Thanks for your support.

Gaston.   :'(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: EXTREAMLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 01:51:00 »
Sorry to hear you have been violated, Gaston :o! Thank you for letting us know this has happened to you!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 02:24:36 »
Oh, that's terrible, Gaston! So sorry that happened to you. :( I haven't noticed any strange activity from you, but thanks for warning us just in case! Hopefully you'll get to the bottom of how it happened and be able to get everything straightened out.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 03:29:19 »
Thank you guys. I hope all ends up well.
To start, the phone company have changed my cellphone chip and tomorrow they will change the number alltogether just in case this is a fraude and there is an illegal twin phone  or something like that :( :( :( :( :(
Still don't know what we'll do at the office but I won't be logging in any of my accounts untill it is fixed and 100% safe.
Anyway... Im glad to know they didn't go as far as posting here messing up things.  8}
All the rest seems fine too so it's probably just the cellphone thing. let's hope...  :-\
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 05:30:51 »
I'm so sorry to hear that, Gaston  :( This is horrible and frustrating!!! I hope it will straighten out very soon and with the minimum negative effect on your personal details! Haven't noticed anything weird here either, but thanks for letting us know. Wishing you good luck sorting this out, my friend!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 05:57:47 »
I'd gues the jerk who did this was doing it to buy things from your money, trolling on forums under your name would likely just make things more suspicious and then he would know you would find it out quite soon since it draws attention.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 14:17:27 »
Sorry to hear about this Gaston.  The sense of violation can easily make you paranoid.  Hope everything settles down quickly.  Thanks so much for sharing this information.   
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 14:28:46 »
I'm so sorry to hear that, Gaston! Thank you for letting us know!
It definitely feels terrible when a computer is hacked.
Best wishes! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 19:35:09 »
Oh dear that's really not good  :(, hope it all gets sorted mate and that they haven't done too much damage  ;) 

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 02:06:39 »
thank you everyone  :)
so far it was just the cellphone,,, so weird.
anyway... they changed the number and chip and will be working again soon.  8}
anyway... the hacker didn't get to spend too much with it since I was lucky enough to discover something was wrong pretty soon and reported it. hopefully all will be refunded.  :)

:wave: