Author Topic: The new Knights - when are they out?  (Read 2618 times)

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
Re: The new Knights - when are they out?
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 06:42:12 »
The US won't be getting these for another year either. :'(

I'm really looking forward to the klickies themselves, as they are the best ones Playmobil has produced in a long time, in my opinion.  I like the new Norman helmets and the heraldry.  I'm not too keen on the war machines and I'm not quite sure about the castles yet, but I'll probably buy them anyway.

I like to use the tunic legs for knights and the booted legs for regular troops.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 05:52:52 »
The machines I don't like, mainly. Then I hate the 'evil' eyes on most of the black knights. I hate the fact that most of the new klickies are not wearing 'tunic' legs (i really got used to those), and I really hate that new helmet shape they used in some of the sets (it's the one that looks like Moe's haircut, Moe being one of the Three Stooges). But as I said, I look forward to buying all the sets twice. The first time to keep them in their original versions and the second time to customise them. It's the castle I probably won't buy: I don't have space for that.
:wave:The new sets just got way too many evil eyes klickies.................what makes it worse is, they dont print it accurately enough. The two colour just shift around...

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2010, 08:22:28 »
Is there a topic anywhere that deals specifically with Steck - telling you for eg which castles are Steck and which are not?

Also, sometimes you have questions like the one I've just asked - and it's a bit messy to open a topic just to ask a question. Is there a topic where one can ask such random one-off questions? and if there isn't, wouldn't it be a good idea to have one, especially as a sticky? It would make things a bit tidier I think  :)
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2010, 11:19:23 »
Is there a topic anywhere that deals specifically with Steck - telling you for eg which castles are Steck and which are not?

You really need to start looking more into Heather's website playmodb...
Here is the link to all knight sets: http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/sets.pl?theme=Knights it includes all castles ever produced by playmobil!
Go through them and you can begin a topic on ''what is this'' asking questions about castles!!!  ;)

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2010, 12:51:48 »
Ah - I see  :)

Playmodb is a site I use often - it's very handy for looking up parts.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."