Author Topic: re-release of the medieval building  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Playmo_80

• Playmo Lover
re-release of the medieval building
« on: June 06, 2013, 11:24:03 »
I have a question about the new blacksmith building. Why is it so different of the original one (3442)?  ???
When you look the re-release of the backery and of the museum, they are similar to the 3441 and 3449

Playmo_80
Like electricity, Playmobil are essential for humanity

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: re-release of the medieval building
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 11:50:48 »
It may be because the original moulds were too worn or had been damaged to use again.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 15:18:02 »
It still looks great though.

Now I just hope that someday they will rerelease a medieval building with those beautifull glas windows.

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 23:18:41 »
It may be because the original moulds were too worn or had been damaged to use again.

I don't see this being it.  The only thing different is the small wooden window.  Everything else but the small wheel and the forge are there. (so they leave one out and replace the other with a stove...).

Maybe too much complaining from the collector crowd about how the value of sets is dropping too much, is what I was thinking.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 00:47:14 »
It still looks great though.

Now I just hope that someday they will rerelease a medieval building with those beautifull glas windows.

I echo this wish!   ;)

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway