Author Topic: I am a Playmobil scientist  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: I am a Playmobil scientist
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 23:01:15 »

Hello, Lars!

As Sylvia already said, I too would like to read the results of your survey.

All the best,
Richard

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 14:14:50 »
Hello again Lars  :wave:

Me three on reading the results of your survey. I am quite curious as to where people go and what they think about the forums as I think you posted this survey on other sites as well .

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Lazerboy

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 10:19:53 »
Dear Playmofriends,

thanks to all, who have already filled out the questionnaire of my survey.

To those who have not found the time yet: The survey is still open:

http://lazer.limequery.com/index.php?sid=43858&lang=en

The first prize in the prize draw will be a 30 cm Playmobil decoration figure :love:

It will take some time until I will be able to present some results, but I will post some specific points before (e.g. feedback on forums). Also I will post my Playmobil articles as soons as they are released. Unfortunatley the scientific world is turning very slow. Some releases take a year or more....

Thanks for the support,

Kind Regards

Lars

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 12:55:58 »
Hi Lars

I just completed the survey , very interesting and well set i must say. Because of my job i have supervised and steered the creation of revised customer questionnaires for all our global customers and i think i know someting about Questionnaires.

I have been buying playmobil since 1978 and with over 3000 Klickies in my collection i think i must say that Geobra should encourage feedback panels for new designs, competitions for bespoke designs nad many other things . Within corporate social responsibility which i assume Geobra is also taking seriously as all mlultinationals should do , they should do such things for one of their key stakeholders groups, customers and more specifically dedicated , logn term customers who probqably spent much more than the adhoc parents who buy a set  once in a while. they should have lists of such customers , sent them cards and invitations to venues and events organised by geobra, i bet they would also sell a lot in such events

Pass these to geobra and since i am also involved in corporate social responsibility I am happy to discuss the above anytime more ...

Kind regards
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: