Author Topic: Photo hosting  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Photo hosting
« on: October 04, 2021, 23:46:42 »
Hi, I used to use Photobucket on their free service but that seems to have stopped. What free photo hosting site are people using
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Photo hosting
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 08:19:19 »
I use postimage.com Its working well so far.

Welcome back, Rasputin!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 10:10:28 »
I use postimage.com Its working well so far.

Welcome back, Rasputin!

Queried on that and I am asked if I meant postimage.org
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 13:09:48 »
Thank you

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: