Author Topic: an early ds set  (Read 2953 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: an early ds set
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 19:24:50 »
I, Richard and a few others bought these a few years back on clearance from playmobil.com for under $20 each. They had all the old instructions and logos and were in brown boxes. It was a great add-on set that I wish I bought more than a dozen of. I could have used 3 dozen but then I say that about every set  ;D

you threw the boxes away i guess?  ::) ::) 

i only have a shipping box from that set ,and in bad condition : 

The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 05:10:38 »

you threw the boxes away i guess?  ::) ::) 

i only have a shipping box from that set ,and in bad condition : 

Its bad enough I have kept every single box but to also keep the brown ones also is a bit of a stretch.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 07:36:24 »
I made a offer for that western set about a couple of months again , its been on sales for ages, i doubt it will sell easily for this money but you never know..I offered 90 dollars but was rejected - taking into account the extra 20dollars for postage ... anyways its a cool set and wanted it for our western diorama .. too late now ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 12:14:52 »
Its bad enough I have kept every single box but to also keep the brown ones also is a bit of a stretch.

That's true. I don't actually keep any of my boxes - between them and my Playmo - I have no space! Sometimes I've jokingly suggested that we need another house for all of my klickies. :D
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.