Author Topic: are my?tery figure parts available?  (Read 2287 times)

Offline nunney

• Playmo Fanatic
are my?tery figure parts available?
« on: February 06, 2013, 21:25:24 »
just curious if anyone has tried to obtain any parts from mystery figures yet. if this has been posted already, sorry for the repost.
nunney

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: are my?tery figure parts available?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 21:39:29 »
I didn't, but I'd like to ;)  I mean, who wouldn't, right?

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 21:53:44 »
But? They never came with a leaflet and part numbers, I think.

Life in the so called space age...

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 22:35:46 »
I've tried to order some legs, but they are never in stock. :-\
~Pynedor~

Offline nunney

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 04:26:03 »
I didn't, but I'd like to ;)  I mean, who wouldn't, right?

absolutely. i would almost assume that they would more readily avail themselves to ds sales since they're in pieces.

But? They never came with a leaflet and part numbers, I think.

hey! yeah, no leaflets for sure (except some stickers).

I've tried to order some legs, but they are never in stock. :-\

hmm...did you just reference the figure, pynedor? thanks for any hints!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 15:56:35 by nunney »

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 04:50:37 »
I had a deformed axe man ( one hand was not completed) and they did have it in stock to replace it. I didn't ask about other pieces or figures. They could be sitting there just waiting for us.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 13:38:26 »
Interestingly enough (to the part-number geeks out there) most of the Klicky Body Parts I've discovered have been parts of mystery-figures, but showed up in the parts-lists (on playmobil.de) for OTHER sets. For example, the legs with black boots that the pirate in Series 2 has, are listed in the HTML source for the parts-list for 5139 - Soldiers Fort with Dungeon, because they also appear on 30 00 9562 - Clerk to Bastion Commander. There are quite a few like that. Lately, such as in the High-Performance Athletes, the body-parts have been shown explicitly on the parts-picker pages, not just in the source, which is handy because then I have a picture! But the others, I have to deduce from figure-photos - process ongoing. Any numbers anyone finds out from DS, please pass them on.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 14:12:13 »
Interestingly enough (to the part-number geeks out there) most of the Klicky Body Parts I've discovered have been parts of mystery-figures, but showed up in the parts-lists (on playmobil.de) for OTHER sets. For example, the legs with black boots that the pirate in Series 2 has, are listed in the HTML source for the parts-list for 5139 - Soldiers Fort with Dungeon, because they also appear on 30 00 9562 - Clerk to Bastion Commander. There are quite a few like that. Lately, such as in the High-Performance Athletes, the body-parts have been shown explicitly on the parts-picker pages, not just in the source, which is handy because then I have a picture! But the others, I have to deduce from figure-photos - process ongoing. Any numbers anyone finds out from DS, please pass them on.

I didn't completely understand: the partnumbers you have for body-parts, did you get them somewhere on playmobil.de's webpage, or were they provided by people who found out these partnumbers?

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 14:14:38 »
I didn't completely understand: the partnumbers you have for body-parts, did you get them somewhere on playmobil.de's webpage, or were they provided by people who found out these partnumbers?

"view source" is your friend ;)

My problem is to ID the ones that are new... It's a pain to do them all..

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 14:24:16 »
"view source" is your friend ;)

??? I see a source mentioned on playmodb, f.e. it says www.playmobil.de, but then I wouldn't know where to look for them on the German site, I find only partnumbers for complete figures and setparts...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!