Author Topic: Minifigures...clearer pictures...are they new??  (Read 13702 times)

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
Re: Minifigures...clearer pictures...are they new??
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2011, 19:49:41 »
thanks for the link - that section of the website is such a great idea to give you an idea of the endless customizing possibilities you'll get even before they come out! :D 8-)

Yeah. The world was really waiting for a tracksuit-wearing zorro with bated breath. I can understand collecting the individual figures just for kicks, but as far as customisation goes (the whole point of this series), this must be one of the worst PM ideas ever.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2011, 20:01:05 »
I think this is probably just the first series of figures, though. As more and more series come out, there will be more realistic customizing possibilities.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2011, 20:17:45 »
I think this is probably just the first series of figures, though. As more and more series come out, there will be more realistic customizing possibilities.

Could be. Then again, the way that PM seems to be suffering from ADD in recent years (themes and ideas appearing one year and disappearing the next), it's hard to tell. Either way, I think they could have done a better job with this one. They could have - for example - stuck to only one or two themes. Eg. 12 different knights for mix-and-match, or 12 different ladies with different dresses and hairstyles. Then, next year, they move on to another theme: I don't know, cowboys (for the boys) and modern living (for the girls). As it is, I can't think of a single decent figure to be made from this motley collection of figures, unless you want to go Dada on your klickies.  ::) ::) ::)

(I realise that I'm a big moaner, I know.  ;D ;D ;D)
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2011, 20:45:53 »
i got mine today whoop whoop me<- happy bunny again! its a great week so far :lol

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2011, 21:07:29 »
oh wait - are they available now? :o
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2011, 21:13:48 »
from today.. yes.!

Offline surfergirl

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2011, 21:18:40 »
Mine are on their way from Germany...a box of girls and a box of boys.

So I'll check out the barcodes and let you all know if they're different...unless someone else beats me to it.

Also I will let you know if it's 4 of each figure....I certainly hope it is...else I could have 48 the same D'oh!

Claire  :wave:
I wish I lived in Germany!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2011, 21:30:06 »
no luck with the codes.. an there not 4 of each in a box.. i was working throgh 7 boxes today.. 4 new and only found 5 uncle sams etc..

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2011, 22:48:45 »
from today.. yes.!

but only in Germany, no? i don't see them on the US website yet - i thought it was going to be a worldwide release? I'm confused!! ??? :hissyfit:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2011, 23:42:45 »
I thought it was to be a worldwide release in August? ??? Maybe they are a month earlier in Germany?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.