Author Topic: Perfect spot for a small train display  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Perfect spot for a small train display
« on: October 21, 2021, 16:34:28 »
Well my wifey texts me that she wants a new art shed. She sends me a link to a Craigslist ad. I look it up and …we’ll it just won’t fit in our city house yard. So I am in contact with the owner to find out the logistics of moving it to our farm and I’ll use it for a playmo train display room. Then I’ll have free room in the barn for more playmo

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Perfect spot for a small train display
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 17:16:38 »
That is amazing. I would guess you will need to go around the walls and have a lift up for doors. Wouldn't think its wide enough to be able to do a center island layout.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Perfect spot for a small train display
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 19:27:03 »
Yes, I would imagine that your right about the layout. I have not really even started to consider it as the first challenge would be to see if/how I can get it to my farm

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: