Author Topic: Novelties first half 2023  (Read 11625 times)

Offline ZooKeeper

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Novelties first half 2023
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2022, 09:18:17 »
Starting in february 2023 there'll be a "playmobil wiltopia magazine" in germany:

https://www.blue-ocean.de/fileadmin/files/mediadaten/Mediadaten/Mediadaten_Unisex_Boys_2023_Blue_Ocean_Entertainment.pdf
(PDF, pg 18 + 19)

Every issue will feature an exploration trip with "family parker" to another region of the planet with focus on natural environment, animals and climate issues and comes with an exclusive and limited playmobil animal, so this could be quite interesting for everyone who is into playmo-animals.

Six issues are planned for 2023.

(props to klickywelt-user Girodu who discovered this first)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2022, 01:49:21 »
Very interesting. I wonder what all they will release, and if it will be different from what we've seen so far.
Looking at their list of releases they show Playmobil  Magazine, Playmobil Novelmore magazine,  Playmobil Pink, and the new Wiltopia.  Ayuma isn't on this list. Gone?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2022, 08:43:39 »
Very interesting. I wonder what all they will release, and if it will be different from what we've seen so far.
Looking at their list of releases they show Playmobil  Magazine, Playmobil Novelmore magazine,  Playmobil Pink, and the new Wiltopia.  Ayuma isn't on this list. Gone?

It is on the list... page 50 of the "girls" file...

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2022, 19:36:04 »
Hahaha, the lifeguard on the quad sports the Michael Knight hair which makes him the Baywatch character. Well played Playmobil, well played

I just noticed, the male paramedic in 71204 also has the David Hasselhof hair, must be his brother!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2022, 21:16:36 »
This should be with Novelties 2023: they are images of the trade catalogue that was released today.

I add the pic of the offending centaur 71235 (offending to Tahra – I'm happy with him because I take my PM straight without any extraneous material. That does not mean that Tahra's centaurs aren't great: they are. It's just me and my inhibitions).

I remember seeing him on AmClicks. At long last, a true Playmobil brand centaur. Though he does look rather odd where the two bodies meet. Once again, the fans outdo the company. Alas, my poor wallet as well, for I still haven't collected all the Novelmore and Ayuma sets I want.

Series 23 seems very bland. If beige was a series, it would be 23 :-\
I rather like the undead cowboy as that's the second time I've seen a clothed skeleton. Of course, I must have the mermaid and the black dancer is totally welcomed as well, particularly for customization purposes.

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2023, 09:21:34 »
The pirate skeleton from 70962 looks really interesting, I may have to look at trying to get a few of those from DS if they ever share a part list.

As currently a Pirates only theme collector in a way, this looks overall to be a bland year. Rest of the items for 2023 I’m not too keen on, was very disappointed with the Fi?ures option for a pirate (I have probably at least 2 Klickys that very closely match the one holding the green parrot and I don’t think the 2 sets he’s from are particularly old). The flaming wheels on 71189 aren’t my cup of tea at all and I find it disappointing they put a hat with a charm peg on the Klicky but neglected to bother providing one. - correction the item list photo shows the charm, they just chose not to put it in the main pictures…

Probably more now that I’m familiar with most previous sets the re-use of Klickys/parts for the theme is getting a little tiresome (70962 for example is just a lot of re-colours of 70414).

I have greater hopes for 2024!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 09:49:15 by CrimsonCleaver »

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2023, 01:36:48 »
It would seem that an entire fleet of Steck re-releases haven't yet been mentioned in this forum.

Under the tab History, DS will soon begin selling

70955 Museum (basically 6307 with two new figures and loads of accessories)
70956 Blacksmith (basically 6329 with two new figures)
70958 Blue House (basically 7847 but now with one figure and furniture)

They join three attractive sets sold since 2022:

70953 Prison Tower
70954 Bakery
70957 Yellow House

I was able to purchase the museum 70955 today and am very pleased with it. I also like the others. Pretty much all signature parts from the 70s are back in production. Steck is back!

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2023, 06:42:04 »
I saw these in another thread and was over the moon.
Made a DS order last week for a steck spare part that I couldn’t get before (archway frame with clips for a door, my Custom House from eBay had the older version of the arch where the door clips were built in and they snapped).

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2023, 08:21:43 »
I was able to purchase the museum 70955 today and am very pleased with it. I also like the others. Pretty much all signature parts from the 70s are back in production. Steck is back!

It's available? I couldn't find it...

Anyways... can you post a pic of the klickys? I don't think there are clear ones yet... or I am missing something..

They all seem gorgeous (the sets).. but.. well... we have those sets.... My wallet is being... unreasonable.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2023, 09:08:26 »
It's available? I couldn't find it...

They aren't yet online but are already on offer in the FunStores. I'll post the picture that you like to see later.