Author Topic: Specials - That's a Relief  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Specials - That's a Relief
« on: January 19, 2011, 16:41:40 »
I was starting to figure out what I want for my order from Playmobilusa since they have the free shipping on and noticed that we have last year's Specials available in the US (and I assume other export markets) this year.  That's a relief, I was concerned we weren't going to get that batch at all. I assume they had the skip year to get them in line with the way the other sets are released. It's probably easier for them to handle the production quantities that way.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Specials - That's a Relief
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 17:07:18 »
Hi

Yes last year we got the "Back by Popular Demand" of specials and no new ones. I too was wondering how things were going to pan out this year. I did notice that in the new catalog though the  "Back by Popular Demand" phrase is still on the top of the page ? I just received the green police man and the demand w/red eyes and now I want more of them and I better hurry to take advantage of the free over $20 shipping

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 17:33:51 »
but the newest are all NOTE PRODUCT, which means they are not available.... I love that Mongol Warrior!  :(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 17:38:06 »
Yes, but at least the first two rows are available, including bikini girl, aka, holidaymaker.  :lol: I see they have changed her title to vacationer now. Maybe they heard us!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 18:21:29 »
Hi

Oh yes I did forget that I got her as well. I find her new leg style not as annoying as when I first saw pictures of her. She is quite a looker. I do not like the flower on her top though and if I tried to remove it I may remove more than intended.  I must say even my wife was impressed with all the details this Klicky came with .

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 18:22:45 »
Yeah, I'm not too keen on the placement of the flower either.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 18:41:37 »
I have that clicky and I love it too!  :love:
I don't mind the flower really....
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 18:29:12 »
but the newest are all NOTE PRODUCT, which means they are not available.... I love that Mongol Warrior!  :(
Regarding some of the new specials, if you click on the item to see the full description, it says they are "to be launched in AUGUST"  :)
U.S.A.      Massachusetts