Author Topic: Review : 6240 ( by TMC)  (Read 5474 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Review : 6240 ( by TMC)
« on: March 11, 2012, 12:59:44 »
TMC  stands for the three robots ( 3318) Tatsi, Mitsi , Kotsi who are always over too eager to do a review of set. So, here is their review of the 6240 i finally got my hands on today.  :love: :love: :love: :love:

and here is the bag of the 6240 with the TMC gang all over it

Instructions are typical playmobil, the plastic quality of the vehicle is old school and so is the color and its all looking very good so far . not like some cheapish new ugly with strange colors sets !!!    Tatsi : %$*£$**&%   (translate : El classico playmobil this is ...)

Suspension !!!!

Nice details at the front and as it can be seen good quality plastic and good colors

..same comments for the side of the vehicle and the back

Once assembled Mitsi and Kotsi get hold of the spares left: A wheel wench and two wheel hubs ( in Kotsi's basket)

The robots out of the way , to be driven by his excellency General Fon Iseropp

Clearly Fon Iseropp loves his new toy !!!

:)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
Re: Review : 6240 ( by TMC)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 13:11:44 »
Very nice! I want one  :love: Is it pretty much the same quality as the original?
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 13:11:50 »
Looks good! Is this a re-release add-on? I don't see it on the US Website.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 13:15:14 »
Very nice! I want one  :love: Is it pretty much the same quality as the original?

I dont have the original.... sorry but i cant answer this .....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 13:16:46 »
Looks good! Is this a re-release add-on? I don't see it on the US Website.

Its one of the five DS sets we voted for and Playmobil released in Germany in 2011 , finally they are here in Greece now  ;)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 13:54:51 »
Excellent pics, dear George!!!

@ Jenna: Yes thankfully this new green add-on is an exact replica and quality made as the original one!!!

Mine arrived with a broken steering wheel post, its point of connection stuck on the steering wheel  >:( :( :'( Thankfully I know how to dismantle the whole car so Playmobil will be sending me a steering wheel and another post...

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 14:42:16 »
Cool purchase! ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 16:18:59 »
I like this add on set from what I've seen so far. The color is really better than the original IMHO!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 17:13:28 »
Looks like a great classic car, nice pictures! And seems your former avatar likes it too!  :) Does he have a driver?
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 17:47:11 »
:) Does he have a driver?

In my playmo den  ;D ;D ;D ;D.  And a co- driver armed guard . General Fon Iseropp is in fact driving to there now. At 6mph it will take a while though !!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: