Author Topic: Leaked (?) ghostbusters photos  (Read 5477 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: Leaked (?) ghostbusters photos
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2016, 10:55:16 »
Considering how old this movie is, I think it totally qualifies for a history theme...  ;D

:lol:  Now I have a perfect excuse!

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2016, 12:52:01 »
It's the Brandstätterdämmerung

Try saying that with a speech impediment, a sort of Grandstutterbrandstätterdämmerung?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2016, 01:21:59 »
 :lol:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2016, 19:13:49 »
Wow these sets look really cool! I agree it's much better than the Super Four series. I don't know if I'll get them, because they really don't fit in with anything I have. That said, if I spot them on the shelf in the toy store and I'm in the right mood, they might end up at my house all the same  ;D

It's beyond lame that they have started to blow up certain parts of sets in the picture that's on the front of the box. I've been confused before, and it often looks plain weird instead of enticing. But the vehicle looks amazing on its own. They did a great job  8-)

Considering how old this movie is, I think it totally qualifies for a history theme...  ;D

:lol:  Quite right!

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2016, 09:12:18 »
I'm surprised at how nice these sets are, also relieved that they appear based on the original and not the new "flop".
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline bogol

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • FOCKENBERGH AERKOSMO
    • @mplified ideas
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2016, 23:52:00 »
I still don't think licensing  Ghostbusters is a very good idea but I have to admit that I really like the look of the sets. Especially as I already have the ECTO-1 from Lego I will need the PM version as well. Heck, I need all of these sets. I do hope they will sell well. But I wonder whether they will appeal to today's kids.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2016, 00:57:11 »
Are kids really the target audience on this license? It's more of a retro adult license. Could be they are looking to find the broader market of toy collectors beyond just those of us who specialize in their own lines.