Author Topic: December - June 2021  (Read 10213 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
December - June 2021
« on: September 07, 2020, 19:12:37 »
Usual place has a set list (translate.google.com is a friend if needed ;) ) : amclicks link

And kw has tiny pics of the whole cat.

That zeppelin...  :o :love:  and the fire boat  :love: :love:  (I am in love with the sail, I think  :-[ )

And dragons. We really need to be somewhat selective :(  They would NEVER fit the tubs anyway. And I have no idea how I'd fit a THIRD tub (besides the akibox) for dragons! :wall:

My wallet was mostly happy with the (from the tiny pics) lame scooby offers... 

And... are all the everwhatsit s3 women? Or 11 of 12? And 9 of them speedos?! Why can't those airheads dream of Middle Earth or something!?

And - biggest question I have... are those SHOES on the speedos?!

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
Re: December - June 2021
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 08:33:41 »
Thank you for the heads up!  :wave:
My wallet agrees on your Scooby-doo dogs opinion  ;D
I'll skip the whole dragons, same mold, same old...
Instruments are always welcome, but being everwhatsit, the colours are very Fritz Tomé  :lol:
Nice Zeppelin though!
 :wave:
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 16:29:21 »
Instruments are always welcome, but being everwhatsit, the colours are very Fritz Tomé  :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(ok, this is REALLY not funny)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 20:44:58 »
Would it be possible for this joke to be explained for us foreign types? I googled the name but was none the wiser.  :prays:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 20:50:59 »
Would it be possible for this joke to be explained for us foreign types? I googled the name but was none the wiser.  :prays:

You should have searched here...  ;D

from this thread:

I know I missed something, but who is Fritz Tome?

:lol:   The name me and another playmofriend came up with for the colorblind weirdo at playmobil who comes up with the odd, impossible to understand stuff...  :P

(yes, I'm nuts  :-[ )

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 22:26:36 »
 :lol: Thanks tahra, I'm sure I read it then but forgot it - my fault for not doing my daily tahrese lessons diligently!
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2020, 19:51:09 »
Where can you momentarily see the best "ensemble" of pics?
FB? Amclicks? KW?

On FB I saw the "Novelmore Medieval Steampunk Airship" (Mr. Ferdinand Von Zeppelin wasn´t born until 1838), quite nice at first look...
It seems to have a carrying-handle on top, hopefully that one can be disconnected or the airship would rather look silly in a display.

Concerning Scooby Doo, do I see it correctly he comes multiple times with each time different accessories?
If so, I hope the accessories are not "really-need-to-have" parts. I have a cat, she won´t like several dozens of dogs invading the house even if they are toys. And my wallet wouldn´t agree either.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 09:23:59 »
Where can you momentarily see the best "ensemble" of pics?
FB? Amclicks? KW?

I understand that all catalogue pictures come from Visual1971 on Klickywelt, so if you want to trace them back to the source, KW is your best shot. A pity that it appears they had to downsize them in order to upload to the forum, though – hopefully higher resolution pics are just around the corner.

It goes without saying that the Search and Rescue sets are the ones I'm most enthusiastic about – I'll never say no to hi-viz klickies. Also, I'm curious about the thieves and police officers blisters – as was pointed out in the dedicated discussion, the line between the regular assortment and the DS seems to have faded.

If so, I hope the accessories are not "really-need-to-have" parts. I have a cat, she won´t like several dozens of dogs invading the house even if they are toys. And my wallet wouldn´t agree either.

:lol:  I hope those accessories will eventually be made available through the DS, as there are some I would really not mind acquiring in mass: first of all, the US firefighter helmet in red.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2020, 12:05:27 »
https://klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=74706&start=60#p1087251

Thanks for that hint, PlaymoCollector. The link above takes you to the pictures on Klickywelt (if you aren't a member, you should join!)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 11:02:01 »
I keep trying to make an account but they never activate it. Am I missing a step?