Author Topic: Kingdoms Map: War campaign  (Read 25752 times)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Re: Kingdoms Map: War campaign
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 22:07:55 »
Something like this? ;D

I should point out to everyone that this is not for real,
I am kidding.
George, you will have time to claim more land if people have still not taken land
from the spaces in front of you by the time of the War this summer.
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 22:25:41 »
I should point out to everyone that this is not for real,
I am kidding.
George, you will have time to claim more land if people have still not taken land
from the spaces in front of you by the time of the War this summer.

Please keep that black dirt out of the map WoT.As his army exists only in his writings here and we have not seen any physical proof please send him back to his borders or i shall awake our world's high council to take measures against his kingdom.

Talos the fair of Ithaka

Fantasy World Breaking News:

GreenPeace has took extreme measures to control the black polluted area at the East corner of the Fantasy world. Rainbow Warrior 3 and 3.000 volunteers have left  yesterday the Earth to clean this mess. King Talos has offered his fleet to help Greenpeace.As Sir Cleanius (Leading officer of the Greenpease's expendition) has said to us : "I'm excpecting from all the leaders of this world to give us a hand  in order to erase this black parasite from your world's map.Let's clean the east cost from this black plague."

Fantasy World Channel

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 22:52:25 by grangel »

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 00:22:09 »
Please keep that black dirt out of the map WoT.

Same emotions here, WoT.

I'm tired of reading the frothing rants from this territory-hungry warmongerer. I think everyone else just wants a map where we can peacefully co-exist and potentially visit each other's lands for cultural exchanges, trade, and fun.

I suggest the Kingdom of Krull and all therein and its Ruler be removed to a separate planet, entirely made of land, where the Ruler can gobble up territory to his heart's content and not bother the rest of us. I think his attitude is putting off any potential neighbours.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 08:39:32 »
Same emotions here, WoT.

I'm tired of reading the frothing rants from this territory-hungry warmongerer. I think everyone else just wants a map where we can peacefully co-exist and potentially visit each other's lands for cultural exchanges, trade, and fun.

I suggest the Kingdom of Krull and all therein and its Ruler be removed to a separate planet, entirely made of land, where the Ruler can gobble up territory to his heart's content and not bother the rest of us. I think his attitude is putting off any potential neighbours.

First I am not a warmongerer. Krull Kingdom does not have only a big army but also a big market and trades and farms. The WAR!!! will only be between Kingdom of Krull and Kingdom of Ithaca and as far as I can see at  least a few others seem to enjoy the thread WAR!!!  which inevitably has not deliberatly but  mentioned  into this map thread  but can easily be contained in the WAR!!! thread . However, some link between the war thread and this map i am sure will make things a bit more interesting.

Its all for fun and i cant recall anyone asking publicly to kick off other forum members like that !!!!  . You are being rude actually , if you had a complaint you should PM me first and rest assured i take seriously all such comments . It not a big deal to stop talking about the war here if its bothering so many people but i find very insulting the way you say to kick Krull out . At least a war  between two kingdoms who have agreed  to it  and to make a photostory of it will make things abit interesting in this   mediaval set up/ map . I dont need to metnion that i wouldnt ' declare ' war to anotehr Kingdom unless they were up for it etc etc . With Ithaca and Krull the interesting part is that it will physically take place and its outcome will imapct on this map. I think thats a bit exciting to say the least .... for  a map....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 09:02:11 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 19:15:27 »
Remember that this map is a great project for all Playmofriends to participate!

Please keep things civil and if you feel there are issues to resolve please do so kindly through personal messages. If inappropriate PMs are received let us know!

Finally, avoid repeating ideas and events that might irritate other members!

Once again, this is a great project and there is no need to ruin it!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 19:54:37 »
I am sorry but my lands have never been and never will be occupied by some foreign forces. Any attempt to take my lands have been buried well beneath our soils. Romans Ha just a bunch of pansies if you ask me. We have never had aspirations of grandeur and domination and do not claim to have had once a great empire stretching form sea to sea, now only having been beaten down to a smidgen of land

Do not include my land in someones "Empirical" historical aspirations

As far as Krull and his warmongering is concerned, it is quite entertaining to watch/read and he is becoming a common enemy of some  ;D I my self plan on trading precious chrome compounds with his territory , I hear his kingdom is in desperate need of it.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 21:11:13 »
Now looking at the last posts , clearly I am being provoked by at least 3 members to talk about the WAR!!! here, i shall refrain though and keep it all in the WAR!!! thread , moderators please take note of my good will , god bless the Kingdom of Krull and its noble and just King Iseroth ,  0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 01:35:16 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm taking note!  :)9

My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 18:59:45 »
Now looking at the last posts , clearly I am being provoked by at least 3 members to talk about the WAR!!! here, i shall refrain though and keep it all in the WAR!!! thread , moderators please take note of my good will , god bless the Kingdom of Krull and its noble and just King Iseroth ,  0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0) 0)

I'm asking your for forgiveness Saint Georginetto.I shall take my truth to the War!! thread.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2011, 09:42:37 »
I'm asking your for forgiveness Saint Georginetto.I shall take my truth to the War!! thread.

Not to worry and no need for forgiveness to me Sire. its other members that find it annoying believe me its not me but its understandable.

I believe we need to start posting some details of our kingdoms. We have two choices here guy make it a bit realistic or complete fantasy. What I am trying to say say a kingdom has 50 horses all together and trades two horses for a couple of barrels of wine etc , we can use real numbers and details for example my town will have about 4-5 steck shops of different kind etc , this way , trade , wars and jousting tournaments as well as other things can be realistic in the sense they can be also be  portrayed in picture stories and with real klickies. The other option will be to have all virtual but i really trying to think apart from how great will that be to declare tens of cities and villages and thousands of armies for example what will the essence be behind this ?? In that sense i think we ought also to scale down the map somehow, its pretty enormous right now for klickie numbers and villages we have i think....

I think all the participants in this map should  give this some serious thought and then perhaps we have a vote BUT that vote should be only the participants of this map for obvious reasons. I move the notion for such vote and my view is that we should have everything real in perhaps small numbers but it will be all realistic and photos behind it, it doesnt matter if a kingdom has one castle or a village with two houses, at least there will a picture for each kingdom, its trade sources and army and other related aspects . we turn things that way into reality !!!!!  . In a virtual set up with imaginary everything there is the risk of things turning very boring  i think after some time as what are we gong to do make posts saying i sell 1000tonns of weat for 500 soldiers etc , whats the essence behind this , all too fake if you ask me  . And because some people have been rather sarcastic about some things i shall repeat that any war between nations will only take place if both agree to it before hand , same as trading, marriages etc .For example and to devaite from the WAR talk a bit,  King Iseroth has 3 daughters and 3 sons (  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)  so plenty of photostories for that for example . But think of this, i will have a picture of all these sons and daughers and actually physically have them and will put a photostory  if ones marries another kingdoms son/daugher , how better is that that just virtual talk , i call for a vote on this guys  :). Gis tournament made all the difference cause it was real, so should our kingdoms be real, a motivation for all to set up their castles and villages and klickies for that map so thatall participants chip in , into turning this into a real playmobil world. And at the end of the day , we can have a different map where kingdoms are for real if others want that too and a separate map where we all rules thousands of square miles and thousands of klickies etc but whats after that .... So i suggest and i ask WOT out of respect as he started this to set a vote only for the participants of this map with these 3 options ... and i look forward to the other map participants views on this .......
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:50:13 by Giorginetto »