Author Topic: Kingdoms Map: Empire Invasion  (Read 15087 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Kingdoms Map: Empire Invasion
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2011, 10:32:09 »
Kingdom of Krull as well as the KIngdom of Melnibone received a declaration of War from King Talos of Ithaca. Only yesterday Ithaca declared war to the Kingdom of Rutileo also . King Iseroth sends messengers to all the Kingdoms informing them for that and asking for their help should Ithaca and its allies invade Krull and the North. King Iseroth will stand by Rulileo as well as Melnibone  if Ithaca invades

KIng Iseroth wonders if a barrel full of fine Krull's ale wil help King Talos calm down and stop sending war declarations to every King of the land !!!! .. King Talo's  small army will be obliterated if Krulls  with or without allies decides to respond to this declaration and sent its entire army to invade Ithaca......so he sends him some Ale instead  !!!! and a message that read the following

' King Talos.... I hope  you are well though it sounds you are not. I advice you to stop declaring war against kingdoms that have done nothing to Ithaca or face the consequences of trade alienation and a full scale invasion of your lands. Krull's war machine will respond without any mercy unless you withdraw your war declarations to Krull, Rutileo and Melnibone , once again as this is the third  declaration of war that we have received from you  in a short period , our patience has run out . Enjoy the Ale and consider the condequences to your people should you persist with your war declarations to Rutileo and Krull and Melnibone ....We were expecting  that you have learned a lesson from your recent defeat by the Empire .....perhaps the yellow dragons need a harder lesson..... '
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 11:32:59 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2011, 14:57:54 »
A new territory has joined the South,
But the north has started the war.
With the whole South side of the Empire in Northern control,
The Rebellion is in danger of to being caught in a pincher move.
They will have to more carefully,
But the North has made a grave mistake by starting the war now.

With some help form the new territory, the South has driven into Northern Forces,
and are protecting their flanks well.
But it will take more then some well placed troops win the war.

Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2011, 21:54:52 »
:-X

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 13:10:43 by grangel »

Offline BlackKnightsRealm

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2011, 02:57:35 »
Though an ally of grangel, my men at arms will not be apart of any offensive invasions. Not our conflict. But we will be prepared to protect and defend the south from any invasions.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2011, 07:41:31 »
Rutileo mainland will be like breakfast for Ithaca.Before Krull send his Viking gardeners i would build a castle there!

Castles are not mushrooms King Talos.... Krulls war machine is nearly 3 times the size of your army and the first to invade your lands will be Krull's yellow dragons mercenaries ( 200)  with the  the barbarians ( 300) as well as  the main Royal army of Krull ( 700+ ) . With or without the help of the other kingdoms you have declared war against , Krull will not allow any conquest of the peacfull kingdom of Rutileo. Ithaca wil be annihilated and its fields turned to scorched earth from the menace of Krulls's barbarians and the well equipped and engineering Royal Army of Krull. Your Kingdom Sir is on the edge of obliteration. Surrender , and you will have an easy death  and spare the lifes of you subjects , or you shall all meet death ... Ithaca will be split to all the nations that they have declared war against . Krull holds no interest to the southern lands , only a small naval base will King Iseroth keep for trading purposes that hopefully will flourish once Ithaca is removed from the Map....

King Iseroth is heading to Melnibone , fast and has sent messengers to Rutileo to join hin in an urgent war meeting. Rutileo, Melnibone , Krull were all delcared war from Ithaca and its delirious King .....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2011, 08:50:24 »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 13:11:51 by grangel »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2011, 09:20:40 »
Your messenger looks they travel with light speed.I think you are living in STARS WAR.Shadows squad has left Ithaca yesterday night.What is their mission ? No one Knows except King Talos.

King Iseroth STOP talking about your huge army and shows us photos !!!!!
The only army from Krull thta we have seen until now is almost 150 light invfantry warriors on your town wall.These  will be the casualties of my archers.

By the wat there are around  340 soldiers on the walls and about 150 at the lower wall level. i hope you realise this is a comment out of character that dont impress me at all

We need all to remember that this fantasy map is under WOT's management and the story lines, declarations of war etc are well out of control. WOT control this fantasy world and decides on events etc ... Perhaps WOT need to discuss a bit about this and what is happening with all these war declarations, the northern inasion etc , its all down to him to decide , as its his fantasy game and we all need to respect that. Grangel i think you are a bit out of control , hop eoyu dont come dressed as a yellow knight at our meting on sunday hhhmmmm  and attack with a mace or sword poor giorginetto !!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2011, 10:16:50 »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 13:12:05 by grangel »