Author Topic: PM Seems to have fixed the "Chicken Dragon"  (Read 967 times)

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
PM Seems to have fixed the "Chicken Dragon"
« on: February 02, 2009, 14:09:50 »
I bought a second "Cavalliers et Dragon" set (now discounted to $10--still overpriced????) from Target and discovered that the dragon's arms no longer pop out. 

The range of motion is somewhat limited (arms favor being behind the dragon like bird wings than in front of him like human arms).

I may be wrong.  With the arms in so stably, I shied from testing them to the limit (didn't want to pop them out and wind up with two wobbly dragons).

-Tim

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: PM Seems to have fixed the "Chicken Dragon"
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 14:32:55 »
I wonder if maybe the rubbery plastic solidified perhaps or did they really make a new batch ? I bought 3 boxes and only opened the very first one i bought and resorted to the fix with bolts. I am now tempted to open a new box to check ???

The first one really did not take much motion for them to fall off so if you are able to move them and they stay on , welll something had to have changed  :lens:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: