Author Topic: Ackie’s Playmobil collection.  (Read 7757 times)

Offline PlaymoGuardian

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Ackie’s Playmobil collection.
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2021, 23:59:07 »
Great pictures of your collection, thanks! And thank you for showing the 70059 in particular. I could use that set and I haven’t come across it as of yet (which is no particular surprise being fairly new). Excited to see more : )

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2021, 15:13:19 »
It doesn’t matter how big or small your Playmobil collection is, it’s what you do with it that matters.

Offline PlaymoGuardian

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2021, 00:27:16 »
That’s a fun item, have not seen this one before. I like the fish skeleton somehow hanging out of the trash can, I wonder the story behind how it got there...actually, now that I think about it, have I seen a playmobil fish skeleton before? I would definitely use a bunch of those. Thanks for the share!..

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2021, 22:03:36 »
Great pictures of your collection, thanks! And thank you for showing the 70059 in particular. I could use that set and I haven’t come across it as of yet (which is no particular surprise being fairly new). Excited to see more : )

I’m pleased that you think my collection is great PlaymoGuardian  well I really hope you do come across Fairy with Deer Product No.: 70059 soon and then buying it. I’m also pleased that your excited to seeing more of my ever growing Playmobil collection.
It doesn’t matter how big or small your Playmobil collection is, it’s what you do with it that matters.

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2021, 22:04:56 »
That’s a fun item, have not seen this one before. I like the fish skeleton somehow hanging out of the trash can, I wonder the story behind how it got there...actually, now that I think about it, have I seen a playmobil fish skeleton before? I would definitely use a bunch of those. Thanks for the share!..

Thanks for your thoughts PlaymoGuardian on the Playmobil 70249 Special Plus Street Cleaner set.

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2021, 10:36:25 »

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2021, 12:00:40 »

AH! So the guy IS dark tan!  Interesting klicky then....

It's so stupid - half the official pics show him as a white blonde guy (hence a repeat, hence.. no.)
70561 (playmobil.de)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2021, 10:29:43 »
Who is trying to recycle fish bones?  ???

I also got the grandparents recently. It's such a charming set.

It's so stupid - half the official pics show him as a white blonde guy (hence a repeat, hence.. no.)
70561 (playmobil.de)

Oh, that's weird! Tan is a better choice, for variety.

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2021, 19:11:03 »
Oh, that's weird! Tan is a better choice, for variety.

Dark tan, I believe... harder to match, but he DOES have matching usable arms, so.. we're good :)

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2021, 16:20:48 »