Author Topic: Review of the school bus 5940  (Read 23358 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Review of the school bus 5940
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2011, 01:28:01 »
Sadly it could be. :'(
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline gisa

• Playmo Enthusiast
    • work website
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2011, 01:30:28 »
i agree bonniebeth.  i don't think there are any ( or many) other toy companies than playmobil that make their toys exclusively in germany, malta (and NOT in china...well until recently).  truly, i think it is a huge selling point for playmobil.  one can tell the amazing quality of playmobil toys versus most of the other toys.  even "natural wooden toys" are often made in china!!  
adalgisa nico

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2011, 01:32:56 »
After the lead paint scare, & quality issue regarding Made in China toys, it confuses me why Playmobil would even consider this as an option knowing their reputation could be put at risk.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2011, 01:34:35 »
$$$  :hmm:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2011, 01:37:21 »
 :-\ Afraid so.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2011, 01:48:30 »
Well, you hit the nail on the head Jenna. The excuse was that it cost too much to produce toys in Europe, & they were trying to compete with Made in China produced toys. 8}

Offline gisa

• Playmo Enthusiast
    • work website
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2011, 01:51:01 »
ok, so i just went onto the playmobil germany website to try to leave feedback....where do i leave it?  i don't know what to click on because of course everything is in german.  can someone help translate?  where should i click to leave my feedback?  thanks in advance.
adalgisa nico

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2011, 01:53:30 »
You may want to send a message to the customer support department. I'm sorry I can't help with the German website. :-[

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2011, 08:31:30 »

Did any other vehicle have a license plate like that. The "playmobil" and the set number on it? it looks silly 

I think I've seen that before on some earlier sets.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2011, 08:43:40 »
ok, so i just went onto the playmobil germany website to try to leave feedback....where do i leave it?  i don't know what to click on because of course everything is in german.  can someone help translate?  where should i click to leave my feedback?  thanks in advance.

The easiest way may be to write to them by the normal mail.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”