Author Topic: Inventory for 3055  (Read 7601 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Inventory for 3055
« on: March 29, 2011, 21:39:11 »
Hi guys! Would someone be so kind to post a couple of pics of a 100% complete 3055 / 3740 schooner??
The playmodb inventory does not have quantities and I need that, in adition to know what elements the schooner brings.

Another question.
It seems that both versions are a little different. So far I saw that they have different kind of cannons. I guess this is because USA have a different policy for the firing cannons. Is that so?

it seems the ship brigns only two sailors but there are 3 in the box cover photo? is it 2 then?

The sailors hats macth the color of the body or are they black? I've seen both.

Im getting a used one and it is not 100% complete so I need to know what's missing. The seller doesn't know. because of the cannons I guess it is the 3740.

Thank all who can help!
Gaston  :wave:

...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Inventory for 3055
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 21:50:36 »
Here are a few pics of my schooner...

It has one captain, one passenger, two sailors whose hats are black and have bare feet...

two canons, and you are right the difference is due to the non-shooting US canons, a black dog, the flag, tha black trunk with the flur-de-lis on it.... these are the most impotrant pieces...

additional: two canon ball holders, two cannon rammers, a lantern, rifle, pistol, sword, megaphone, sextant, axe, shovel, boathook, oh and the passangers hat need to have a white rim... and the captain's hat a white feather which is fluffy like...

I think thats all...

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 01:08:07 »
wow Panos! thanx a lot! you ARE like Batman!  :lol: :lol: always to the rescue!
some more questions... does the passenger have cuffs? the passenger's hat is black or dark blue?

thanx A LOT again!
btw, i got you r message, I don't rmemeber if I answered it, anyway thank you for taht too!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 01:17:17 »

Oh! I always thought there were three barefooted sailors, not two.
My set had two with blonde hair and one with red hair.

The pics on this page show a new set where the figures are still in their bag and there's definitely three sailors there.  ???

http://walrus820.blog78.fc2.com/blog-entry-263.html

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 01:21:50 »
Oh! I always thought there were three barefooted sailors, not two.
My set had two with blonde hair and one with red hair.

The pics on this page show a new set where the figures are still in their bag and there's definitely three sailors there.  ???

http://walrus820.blog78.fc2.com/blog-entry-263.html

wow you are right! maybe that's another difference between 3055 and 3740??

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 05:57:10 »
You're right Sylvia! I forgot I have the third sailor here in the box of bagged klickies. that schooner is still at my parent's place and i based my verdict in the pictures. Irecall now that three sailors for this ship looked too many. so i just left two of them on it...

Gaston, the passanger's hat is dark blue!

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 08:12:27 »
I may be have some scans of the original instruction manual would like to post them to you.I 'll check as fast as i get back home.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 11:40:07 »
I may be have some scans of the original instruction manual would like to post them to you.I 'll check as fast as i get back home.

Thanks a lot Grangel! That would be great.

Thanks Panos, does he wear cuffs?

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 12:57:16 »
Another thing..... is the hull white, light grey or light creme? It looks differents in the many pics I have seen.  :(

another q, sorry  :)

Is there a pistol also? just one?

how many of the little black flags?

:)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 13:08:35 by tonguello »

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 13:08:51 »
Another thing..... is the hull white, light grey or light creme? It looks differents in the many pics I have seen.  :(

the hull means the boat right? it should be white ,now with time many are discoloured that's why you see them in light cream ,although i have a new one the us version (3055) which is light grey...  :-\ i don't know wy perhaps being so many yaers on the box ...i don't know  perhaps the us version ships are more light grey than white originally it should be white though  ;) i remember my childhood 3740 how white it used to be i see it in old pictures also now it's a bit yellow suddently  :'( :'(
The spirits rule !!!!