Author Topic: Shiny Gold coins  (Read 8573 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Shiny Gold coins
« on: March 09, 2011, 10:18:33 »
Well i have bought over a decade ago from Playmobil UK DS service lots and lots of coins and have filled over 12 chests with them. Now its time to get the new shiny  golden ones !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I undertsand these are in the new castle set with the yellow banners, as this is not listed in playmobildb can someone post a pic and a part number as i want to buy lots from Playmobil Greece but need to see how many are in a set and its part number ???:)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Playmodschungel

• x Club Member*
  • Playmo Fanatic
  • Playmo-Maharani
Re: Shiny Gold coins
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 11:48:27 »
Number is: 30726542 , Playmobil homepage says 2 Euro/bag. Looks as if there are as much as on this coin-thing in one bag. https://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Spareparts?pid=4865
Greetings Martina

_______________________________________ _________

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 13:32:17 »
thank you !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 13:37:18 »
Think I'm going to have to get some shiny gold coins.  Most of our dull gold coins have gone up in the Hoover because I don't always see them on the floor  :hissyfit:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 14:15:12 »
mind you, this gold is not the exact same gold colour the old coins had, still, it is very nice!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 17:09:31 »
mind you, this gold is not the exact same gold colour the old coins had, still, it is very nice!!!

Really , i thought they were the same ??? so the new ones are they more shiny ? i have some in pirates sets i bought but i cant see them right now as they are 60Km away ....

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 19:04:51 »
I wish I knew where I had the only old remaining little coin... maybe its still in the treasure chest of my 3750 pirate ship back at my paren't place... that old one has a darker shade of gold...it looks as real gold... the new ones have a lighter touch of gold...more like yellow gold... its difficult to describe actually... I'll have a look tomorrow at the old 3750...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 19:29:28 »
I wish I knew where I had the only old remaining little coin... maybe its still in the treasure chest of my 3750 pirate ship back at my paren't place... that old one has a darker shade of gold...it looks as real gold... the new ones have a lighter touch of gold...more like yellow gold... its difficult to describe actually... I'll have a look tomorrow at the old 3750...

I have about 40 very old coins which i have treasused for the past 30 years !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline Playmodschungel

• x Club Member*
  • Playmo Fanatic
  • Playmo-Maharani
Greetings Martina

_______________________________________ _________

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 21:32:30 »
if I remember correctly the 4444 comes with shiny gold coins guys! I have to check at home but Im almost sure!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com