Author Topic: Bank Exclusive set from Antex????  (Read 3159 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Bank Exclusive set from Antex????
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 01:31:02 »
Only the new 5177.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 01:36:47 »
I thought Antex was producing sets again that are "outdated" (f.e. the Susanne fishing boat), not sets ultra-similar to ones that were just released a few weeks ago in Germany ?!  ???

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 08:23:52 »
That's not too many changes though. They gave the gun to the wrong Klicky, I think!

No, Bill, they gave the gun to the bank manager (he's standing behind the bank counter after all so he must be an employee) and he's forcing the customer to help increase the bank's cash reserves.   :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2012, 09:15:59 »
Maybe that clicky saw the banks produced by Geobra so now hes not taking any chances with women who look like that.  :lol:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012, 11:56:44 »
No no no guys... this is NOT ANTEX NOR A REAL SET.

This box is a joke. It is from Spain and there have been other like this.
Bankia is a Bank in Spain which has asked the governmet for some "public money" to help its critical situation or someting like that (I don't know the full details), that's why the clerk has the gun etc etc.
The add says:

Bankia is the only Bank of the world where the the one robbing you is behind the counter.
The set includes:
  • Bank director with good arguments
    Client on the verge of loosing her money
    Corrupt Directory

As you might know this really happened in Argentina in 2001 when the government kept the people's savings. I have seen someone commenting that Antex should have launched this set in 2001. :)

Someone might have used it to depict the current Argentine situation (something like this might be happening again soon) that's where all the confusion comes from.   ;D
Anyway.. it is a joke.

For example, when some National Organization in Spain said that there were (don't remember the number but let's say...) 3 million new unemployed people, this person launched a Playmobil set which included the organization building and 3 million clickies.  :lol:
Like the "apple store" joke box... remember?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:09:13 by tonguello »
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2012, 11:58:46 »
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2012, 12:01:22 »

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2012, 12:26:26 »
Ok, thanks for clearing that up, Gaston! That's really funny, actually, along with the other one. :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2012, 14:38:38 »
Thanks for the explanation, Gaston.  The creator of these ideas really has a good sense of humour - a satirical one.

When I saw the name "Bankia" I thought of the Spanish bank, but assumed that "bankia" might just be the Argentinian word for "bank".
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2012, 14:51:24 »
I think this need to be a world wide set  :lol: most will understand the situation   ;)

Thanks for the joke
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: