Author Topic: NOVELTIES 2006/07 !!! PICTURES !!  (Read 7141 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
Re: NOVELTIES 2006/07 !!! PICTURES !!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 21:47:25 »
Hi Andi,

Those pictures are great!  I really like the Dinos, and the pirate ship.  Thanks for posting them.

I like the new cannon as well, Richard, and if they are like the "regular" ones they can be un-neuterized in a hurry. ;D

Best regards,

Jimbo

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 22:04:56 »
Interesting detail - the Triceratops set has a small red lizard in the glass box - it's a recolored baby crocodile. I had wondered when they would do a new color on those.
There is a button? sticking out of the side of the leg of the velociraptor. Kicking action?

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 22:54:24 »
WOW! WOW! WOW! :o

I'm quite surprised to see all the new species of dinosaurs they have created! My boys are really going to love those! :yup:

Also nice to see a completely new type of bird. I agree with Tim - the design team surely must have taken just a little inspiration from Andi when they created that swan?! If I recall correctly, he also photographed his with a waterfall as the backdrop. :)

Yep, the red thing in the T-Rex set is definitely a plant, not a spider. I've seen the same ones in the Police superset with the crime scene, 3136:)

Thanks for all the pics, Andi! :-*

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 08:07:05 »
 Those Dinos do look good and a few may end up in my collection as stuff I like. The pirate superset is great I like that small cannon and I can see it not being too long after it's rerlease being added too custom pirate ships.

Of course the best thing there for me is the knights advent calender the blue and yellow knight looks really good and I see they have reused the falcon with it's hood in the set too.

Once again Andi, thanks for keeping us upto date with all of this new stuff and see if you can get a small fee from playmobil for copying your swan.  ;D
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 13:39:21 »
 ;D the new pirate super set is great.
 ;D it is a good idea to use the crane and the ship wreck.
 ??? it compensates for the new not-that-fantastic pirate special.
 ;D i am very happy to see that my collection will grow (worried about the lack of space but happy)
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Corkskrew

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 20:25:33 »
Considering myself financially ruined.  ::)

Fantastic sets!  ;D

Offline EDWINMODELS

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 20:40:26 »
I love the ship wreck. But have decided to save myself for more Conlines items. I am hoping for a container with the conlines markings to go with the ship. Then maybe a truck to carry it and a railroad car to ship it (sorry richard but the best I could think of)

Offline hoppatussa

• Southern Belle @ heart
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 15:06:35 »
I am debating what I like better, the ship wreck or the fantasy pond.  Its hard to say.  The figures from the pirate ship wreck look like the ones from the micro set, all grown up.  Same outfits, etc.

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2006, 23:54:29 »
WOWOWOWOW! That pirate shipwreck is AWESOME! I love it. And there is another new pirate among the specials. I guess this puts to rest the theory they may do away with pirates, huh? :D :D :D :D :D
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline missangel

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 10:59:45 »
4134 the icecream shop is cute!  and 4135 will go great with the cargo ship that comes out next month! :yup: