Author Topic: VW...  (Read 7731 times)

Offline bogol

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • FOCKENBERGH AERKOSMO
    • @mplified ideas
Re: VW...
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2020, 22:57:17 »
This is geobra's first pre-order (to private customers) that I am aware of in Germany (I don't know about other markets).

Offering pre-orders is not illegal in Germany as long as you state a certain release date. This is not based on a High Court ruling though but a decision of the Higher Regional Court of Munich.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2020, 23:00:28 »
I don't remember any preorders, either in the german site or the "portuguese" one..

Offering pre-orders is not illegal in Germany as long as you state a certain release date. This is not based on a High Court ruling though but a decision of the Higher Regional Court of Munich.

I mean having different offers for different EU countries...

Offline bogol

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • FOCKENBERGH AERKOSMO
    • @mplified ideas
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2020, 23:37:16 »
Ah, sorry. Unfortunately this is perfectly legal. Free movement of goods only means that governments are not allowed to restrict trade within the EU. A company is (almost) free to decide where they sell which stuff at what prices. DS Germany doesn't ship abroad afaik.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2020, 08:33:25 »
Ah, sorry. Unfortunately this is perfectly legal. Free movement of goods only means that governments are not allowed to restrict trade within the EU. A company is (almost) free to decide where they sell which stuff at what prices. DS Germany doesn't ship abroad afaik.

I thought there was a law (last year?) that prevented a store to offer different products/prices for different EU countries. I guess I just got it wrong, since they have always done it, and do.... :(

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2020, 14:01:26 »
They should be available from VW dealers maybe ? I got my Porsche Taycan from Porsche Greece , I was the 2nd person in Greece to get it after the General manager of Porsche Greece  :lol:

I have asked VW and they don't have a clue. typical … I hope it is available from January from the VW dealerships if not I guess I will have to find a way to get it … My first cars was an orange beetle …..

I think both sets are amazing looking, I would prefer more vivid colors on them but then again they are great sets !!! Cant wait !!!! :yippee:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2020, 18:13:50 »
When will these VW vehicles be made available? (sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere, just catching up)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2020, 20:08:36 »
When will these VW vehicles be made available? (sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere, just catching up)

They are on preorder on the de site (is it the first time they did this?), with a January date... Don't know when it will arrive for everyone else..

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2020, 11:32:59 »
They are on preorder on the de site (is it the first time they did this?), with a January date... Don't know when it will arrive for everyone else..

Oh good, glad I've not missed out on anything yet.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2020, 12:17:23 »
cant wait !!!

I cant wait for the new playmobile Porsche coming out pretty soon.... more of a very fast classic one  :shhhh: :shhhh:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2020, 14:13:21 »
Someone said that lego also has a VW license, and they have these same cars (obvious enough, I suppose)... in the same colors - imo, NOT so obvious. Does anyone know if the colors have any special meaning?

I'm not sure if the two things are linked, but rumour has it that Lego is discontinuing it's VW sets