Author Topic: hooray!!! playmobil us site is updated and the victorian fence is here!!!  (Read 4428 times)

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
the playmobil us site has been updated, with lots of new things to add to our wish lists, and that fence is definitely going on mine, along with so many other things.
kaeth

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Thank you for this great news kaethe! :thanks:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
This is definitely good news, thanks Kaethe!  :love:
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Yes!  :yippee: Yes!  :yippee: Yes!  :yippee: Yes!  :yippee: Yes!  :yippee: Yes!  :yippee: Yes!  :yippee: Yes!  :yippee:

I was watching last night, waiting for them to put the stuff up, because they were in the process of changing it, but I finally had to go to bed. Not quite all the new themes are visible yet, but the existing ones are updated!  :yup:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
The price on the Vic fence is excellent! Does anyone know if the color matches the old Victorian houses or does it match the new series? ???
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Bikini girl is labeled holidaymaker.  :lol: :lol: That sounds really funny to me.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
bb
you are going to be starting an expansion project soon on your zoo.  did you get the asian theme at tru?
k

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
yes, I already have the whole theme from TRU, actually.

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
Bikini girl is labeled holidaymaker.  :lol: :lol: That sounds really funny to me.
i thought that was strange as well, but i never bothered to translate her name from the german playmobil site.
k

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
so soon  :o Maybe we'll get it here next month!!!  ;D