Author Topic: Official Playmobil video competition  (Read 7361 times)

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: Official Playmobil video competition
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2010, 17:22:33 »
Great job Emma! I really enjoyed that carriage transformation scene (now I wish I hadn't thrown away those pumpkin cases). Look forward to your next installment.  :wow:

Gepetto

Offline AndrewL

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 13:03:38 »
Hi Emma,

Really nice video -- very well done. Being a long-time fan of Errol Flynn, I particularly loved the music! Will you use some Max Steiner in your next video?

Cheers,

AndrewL

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 20:35:06 »
And the Winner is  :clap: :cheerlead: :cloud9: :*) :cham:...

Mia lands Playmobil prize !

Mia Jones - 8yo from Cheshire

Mia Jones from Cheshire has been named the winner of Playmobil’s The Next Episode competition.

Eight-year-old Mia, who has been a fan of Playmobil since she was three, created a four-minute recreation of Alice in Wonderland using Playmobil figures to scoop the prize – £500 and a year’s supply of Playmobil  :cloud9:.

Alice in Playmobil Land can be viewed on Playmobil’s YouTube channel and will also appear on the main Playmobil website.

“Mia’s love of Playmobil seems to have grown and developed with her as she’s got older,” said Mia’s mum, Sara. “She now plays with the toys in completely different ways. From the days of simple role-playing she has now developed an elaborate and sophisticated land of Playmobilia.

“It has its own town, language, media (Mia makes Playmobil comics and newspapers on the computer) and now of course a film industry! The Next Episode competition has been a fantastic family project for us and has allowed Mia to develop her imagination and creativity and she’s over the moon to have won.”

Playmobil’s Jamie Dickinson, who judged the competition, said: “We received some truly creative and inspirational entries and such a wide variety. We took a lot of time to decide which entries really brought the world of Playmobil to life and this is where Mia’s stood above the rest.”

Here is Mia's video on the Alice in Wonderland Theme :

http://thetoydetectives.com/2010/05/02/alice-in-playmobil-land-wins-competition/

Enjoy  :munch:

Karim :)

La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.