Author Topic: BIG (Tom Hanks movie) - Playmobil spotted in FAO Schwartz scene  (Read 7477 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: BIG (Tom Hanks movie) - Playmobil spotted in FAO Schwartz scene
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 01:51:24 »
Is the fence in this Dyson commercial Playmobil 30251450 or 30095780 section?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vkRH-AUVdo
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 02:04:08 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 07:58:13 »
None of the rest of that farm is Playmobil, so I'm guessing the fence isn't either.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 13:37:32 »
Is the fence in this Dyson commercial Playmobil 30251450 or 30095780 section?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vkRH-AUVdo

Hi Bill  :wave:

It certainly looks like the brown fence to me . If it is not than I wonder if there is a copy right infringement ? You must watch TV like a hawk to spot the 2 second clip or the sight of toys really gets your attention  :lens:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline reylocann

• Playmo Fanatic
  • One can never have too many cats!
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 13:54:00 »
Bill-

Spongesquare Bobpants, Mr. Rogers, hmmmmmmm....... :lol:

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. - Plato

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 17:45:41 »
Bill-

Spongesquare Bobpants, Mr. Rogers, hmmmmmmm....... :lol:

I KNOW  :-[! It's getting really bad when you know the words or can hum those shows theme songs or know the words to the Veggie Tales Belly Button song  8}, & are getting special requests  :toot:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 18:00:37 »
   Hi Bill  :wave:
It certainly looks like the brown fence to me . If it is not than I wonder if there is a copy right infringement ? You must watch TV like a hawk to spot the 2 second clip or the sight of toys really gets your attention  :lens:
   Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

I must say that you are probably like me & have memorized Playmobil toys over the years, & once in a blue moon a glimpse of a toy on TV brings a da sha vu moment, & the challenge is on  :lol:! Although it could be considered subliminal messages for children to ask for certain toy brands,....let's say a toy conspiracy  :hmm:?

Offline reylocann

• Playmo Fanatic
  • One can never have too many cats!
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 03:21:03 »
I loved the use of the Playmobil people in "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium."  My old store looked an awful lot like the Emporium with balsa planes and ugly dolls, sock monkeys and whizmos...the good old days   :)

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. - Plato