Author Topic: PLAYMOBIL US CATALOG 2017 ONLINE !!  (Read 7501 times)

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
PLAYMOBIL US CATALOG 2017 ONLINE !!
« on: January 16, 2017, 16:53:59 »
Hi @all,

the new Playmobil Catalog 2017 its Online !

PLAYMOBIL US CATALOG 2017

ENJOY !

greetings

Andi

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Re: PLAYMOBIL US CATALOG 2017 ONLINE !!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 17:03:23 »
Wow! Some interesting new sets in there!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 18:13:19 »
Yes some interesting sets for the US market, but we have been completely skipped over for the Farm theme the second year in a row. I assume that means if you want any of the regular farm theme sets you will need to get them from Europe as the US wont be getting them. We have also been skipped over for the holiday market set that has been available in Germany for three years now. I will have to get a couple of those from Germany I guess as I give up on them here. It's clear they are really diverging with their product mix and no longer offering all the sets they make to all export markets. Also missing are the International versions of many of the Police theme sets including the police car, the mounted officer, the traffic team with canine, and the motorcycle. So not only did I have to import the German police bike but now I have to import the international version too. Not happy about that.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 18:39:24 »
We were left out of the Ranger's lodge too- a theme that I was looking forward to.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 18:55:05 »
Oh, I missed that but yeah that really sucks. I have much of that theme already from Germany so wasn't watching for it like the farm. It's interesting they are skipping the outdoor themes, which I would have thought would be popular here. Maybe not, maybe their customer profile for the US is more urban due to the price points?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 19:09:24 »
Some of the carry cases are on iberia as well - I believe the ones on page 49...

And that ice cream truck looks.... tasty!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 19:09:41 »
Oh, I missed that but yeah that really sucks. I have much of that theme already from Germany so wasn't watching for it like the farm. It's interesting they are skipping the outdoor themes, which I would have thought would be popular here. Maybe not, maybe their customer profile for the US is more urban due to the price points?

I'm not sure. It's disappointing, and now I'll have to order them. I don't think the farm themes have sold well here in the past few years- such a shame too. I too am disappointed in the Christmas market not being brought to the US. I find it curious as they are re-releasing the Christmas Post Office Advent Calendar.

And that ice cream truck looks.... tasty!

I am excited about that one too!

I'm also happy to see the additional Hockey teams being released- and now I'm really behind on them.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 20:49:57 »
I'm also happy to see the additional Hockey teams being released- and now I'm really behind on them.

I had seen some of those in Malta ... of course I don't know the teams.

Just saw the "take along" pirate thing... Is there a pic from the front?  MUST have the chandelier, at least.

I wonder if these will make it to this side of the pond.

Edit: AND the shop "take along".. are those... HAIRS!? WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT.  :-[
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 21:00:31 by tahra »

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 21:30:49 »
Yes, looks like Gene hair in white and cream yellow.
I will get the ice cream truck since it's just a repaint of the food truck, and I really like that one.
Also the coffee shop carry case has one of the new muffins, so that's a must. The Pirate Stronghold looks like a tavern to me, but I suppose they wont call it that for fear of backlash.

Hmmm just realized the Fire and Ice game sets aren't there either. I suppose they may show up on the website anyway? But maybe not. I just ordered the figures as loose parts from Playmobil.de but may have to go back and order the whole sets too if they aren't going to make it here.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 05:17:21 »
I keep going through and seeing different parts and pieces that I want... and I've realized how far behind I've gotten on other sets