Author Topic: Custom Stickers  (Read 892 times)

Offline rexalan

• Playmo Pal
Custom Stickers
« on: September 07, 2019, 02:30:43 »
I am looking for someone who can make custom stickers for flags, drums and Steck building signs.  Years ago, there was a gentleman from Germany on EBay who made a few for me, but he seems to have gone the way of the dodo.

Thank you in advance.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Custom Stickers
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 09:17:04 »
There still seem to be sellers offering custom stickers on eBay, but perhaps they won't accept commissions?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 12:30:39 »
I recently had some decals custom-made from a German website. Don't know if that might suit your needs, but the quality is definitely there.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 08:21:47 »
Years ago, there was a gentleman from Germany on EBay who made a few for me, but he seems to have gone the way of the dodo.

"Vallote" probably?
Many years ago I bought some custom stickers from him, and I also sent him original stickers of pirates´ships to use as a basis for custom-stickers for such ships. I asked for specific colours and he made them.
But some years ago he passed away if I´m not mistaking (he surely got very ill), and the business was taken over by his brother or son or another relative, I don´t remember exactly. There are still a few offerings by the seller-name "Vallote" on eBay, but a whole lot less then a decade or more ago.

Maybe you could (try to) ask Arnaud (Cowabounga)? He can be found on Fakebook.
He used to be a very active member here but not anymore since a few years and I´m also not sure if he still reads here occasionally.
He too made me some very nice stickers some years back.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Beekhuys

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 16:24:31 »
I'm a graphic designer, maybe I can help you? I work with the adobe package every day. ;)