Author Topic: Sketches of New Animals  (Read 35521 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Sketches of New Animals
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2012, 23:17:57 »
Maybe I should start a new topic somewhere else? ???

I think it'd be an awesome idea to start a new topic with your ideas (and drawings of course) for new animals! You could make one in the Brainstorming section; it's a lot of fun there! ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2012, 08:35:09 »
That's exactly the red panda I voted for (and yet I'm the only one so far  :lol:)

Beautifully drawn, and it's pretty difficult to get playmobil right > I used to make inventories with drawings of my clickies and I could never make it work the way you do!
 :)9

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2012, 14:50:44 »
I like the idea of the bats with the little peg hole as they would be the right size for small bats and there could be 2 designs one with the wrapped wings and one with the opened wings like your drawings... of course nothing stops them from making 2 sizes of bat one with pegs and the other larger bats with feet  ;)

maybe the fruit bats which are typically larger could have the feet and a smaller breed of bat that has the hole like the colored birds or pigeons. Both breeds of bat would have one open winged and one closed wing version. There are no upside-down hole locations so I do not see though how a small bat with a hole would be displayed? The larger bat with feet could be hung in trees 

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2012, 17:40:26 »
maybe the fruit bats which are typically larger could have the feet and a smaller breed of bat that has the hole like the colored birds or pigeons. Both breeds of bat would have one open winged and one closed wing version. There are no upside-down hole locations so I do not see though how a small bat with a hole would be displayed? The larger bat with feet could be hung in trees

Maybe they could attach like the apples on the tree.
Joe

"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2012, 18:14:07 »
Maybe they could attach like the apples on the tree.
Joe

that is one set I do not have yet, its on the list X20. We live in an 1800's apple community :apple:. There are apple orchards everywere but the crop is no longer wanted :'( its all grapes now <:>.

So how do they attach the apple?

PS: side note... what new plants should playmo make?? Grapes from a vineyard, we need a vineyard   :cham:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2012, 18:23:23 »
and a banana tree !!!  :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2012, 18:50:09 »
that is one set I do not have yet, its on the list X20. We live in an 1800's apple community :apple:. There are apple orchards everywere but the crop is no longer wanted :'( its all grapes now <:>.

So how do they attach the apple?

Each apple has a hole in the stem and hangs from a small spike under the tree limb.

- Ernest Hemingway

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2012, 18:53:56 »

We too live in the midst of apple orchards.  :cloud9:
This is a great set by the way, there are loads of extra pieces that come in handy.
Joe
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2012, 19:08:03 »
Apple orchards are amazing as are strawberry both especially after a rain  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2012, 22:08:52 »
PS: side note... what new plants should playmo make?? Grapes from a vineyard, we need a vineyard   :cham:

Sounds like a good subject for a topic!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.