Author Topic: Dinos! Dinos!! and more Dinos!!!  (Read 22184 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Dinos! Dinos!! and more Dinos!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 17:45:37 »
Excellent review and thanks. Your gorilla better be careful though with  those dino beasts  ;) ;) ;) ;) !!!!

I have all the old dino sets, the new ones looks very cool too !!!!

As i used to say when at School 'I want to ride a T Rex !!!!'  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012, 19:03:41 »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great review! This looks like an awesome set, that I will definitely be getting when it arrives in the US. The flying lizard is a really nice addition.

Thanks for the great pics!

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 23:24:21 »
It's a very interesting set,i like it.
Thanks for the pictures.

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 14:12:38 »

I am glad that you playmofriends enjoyed the review. Now, I have one more...

5232 Stegosaurus with nest

This dino was missing in the first series. Children can recognize easily T-Rex, Triceratops, Brachiosaurus-shaped dino and Stegosaurus. With the great four group completed, we could expect dinos like Parasaurolophus, Pachycephalosaurus or Plesiosaurus for future series. The set contains two good mums of different species, very responsible to take care of children. This is why Junior is with Dad watching the marvelous process of life. The box is a little bit bigger than set 5235, (30x20x10 cm or approx 12x8x4 in)

Stegosaurus lived 155-150 million years ago, a genuine resident of the Jurassic period.

Please, enjoy the contents:

A final comparison. The prehistoric spotted caiman looks modern. True crocodiles, alligators and caimans would appear after Stegosaurus extinction (Thanks Wiki!!!). Gorgeous caiman mum anyway!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 14:38:07 »
Great new review of the dinos. I really like them and the kids really love collecting them all. They noticed the new interesting plants and I too want those. The only thing I found odd with the dinos is their colors. Pink, really did geobra have to use pink? Would kids not want them if they were colored like todays minature dinos, the lizards?

Edit: I must admit the babies look like something out of a 25cent machine at the grocery store.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 15:14:55 »
awww this is such a lovely set  :love: :love: :love:
thnks for the pics :)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 19:10:51 »
Indeed a cute set!  :love:
great review!  :)9
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 22:15:20 »
Aw, I love the baby stegos! Ras, they look orange to me, not pink. Very cute set, and more really interesting plants. I think that's my favorite thing about this series. They could be used in combination with the future planet sets to show a strange new planet, too. Thanks for the great review, and btw, junior is adorable! :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 08:33:06 »
I love both these sets  :inlove:
Both the dinosaurs and the plants
Thanks for two great reviews  :clap: :thanks:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 20:42:58 »
Those are very nice sets really like the Dinos particularly old Steggy and all the babies are really cute, the other animals are great as well including the Gorrilas  ;) or Grillo as the new vehicle we'll be getting at the Botanics is called  ;D, anyway lov the plants the really look great particularly the translucent flowers cool!  :)