Author Topic: Its finally here!!!  (Read 7693 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Its finally here!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 05:09:27 »
hey wolf knight, I've been seeing these in many threads and finally must ask here too  :-[
cant we see your imagefra.me files without joining them?  :P

i can't join in your excitement here :'(

Oh no....I did not know this.... I've resized the most important images and attach them to this post cheng!!! Thanks for bringing this to my attention!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 05:15:05 »
Congratulations on this great buy and great set Panos! I always loved this set and I wished I had one! Very cool!  ;D Thanks for sharing with us!

Baden  :wave:

Thanks Baden!! I am sure you'll manage to get one!!! Its a grea set!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 05:15:40 »
Good catch, Sit Wolf. Congratulations. Thanks for posting the pics!

Thanks Ali Baba!! Glad you liked it!!!  :wave:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 06:29:38 »
 :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Very ncie acquisition Sir Wolf. This set has so much going on...One day I'll get it as well :-)

If i might ask: how much did you pay for it? I saw one at the luxplaymodays for 50 euro but didn't get it. Was I mistaken?

I think so, I would have quickly snapped it up....grumble now you make me regret not going even more.

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2010, 05:16:17 »
Congratulations on receiving this new set, Panos!  It's got some great parts! :)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 09:15:46 »
Excellent set, i really want also on of these especially for the black lion shields and flag to use in my black lion army .. lovely set and decent price Sir Wolf.. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 09:52:10 »
Congratulations on receiving this new set, Panos!  It's got some great parts! :)

Thanks Justin!! The flag is a great part, to start with!!I'll try to make an elite guard of somekind with the futhers and the shields...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 09:53:16 »
Excellent set, i really want also on of these especially for the black lion shields and flag to use in my black lion army .. lovely set and decent price Sir Wolf.. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one more would not hurt...but not right now...Just to make a great gate for the castle!!!

And a special/elite guard...

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2010, 11:50:35 »
Great set. Already have two of them but sadly (?) only one set of figures. My absolute favourite parts in this set are the big flag and all the green feathers/ornaments for the helmets. The shields are cool too. For the second set I just replaced the horse man with a custom version of this one: .
And btw, the horse coat is available from DS (even in France!), and costs about 1,5 euros, plus the head coat of course.

Cheers.
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2010, 12:28:54 »
Great set. Already have two of them but sadly (?) only one set of figures. My absolute favourite parts in this set are the big flag and all the green feathers/ornaments for the helmets. The shields are cool too.

Yeap, yeap. i want these shields and flag for my formitabble balck lion army !!!  :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: