Author Topic: PLAYMOBIL 7782 Mansion Wedding Pavilion  (Read 7520 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: PLAYMOBIL 7782 Mansion Wedding Pavilion
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 21:32:27 »
Threw it to the bin  ??? ??? ??? ??? Thats madness !!!!  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

everything unwanted goes to i guess....  ::) ::) ::) but you regret it sometimes  :-\
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 00:12:17 »

i was so angry one day ,and i threw away some new realesed playmobil i had (because of the space) the pyramid ,both steck castles the pavilion and the new circus,i only threw to the garbage the pavilion and the dragon castle ,the others i putted them somewhere in the basement ,i don't even remember where exactly ...anyways i don't really care  ;D ;D ;D only my wasted money i cry sometimes  :'( :'( :'(  i will never buy any new realesed large sets again  :no: :no: :no: :no: only if they are really worth it !! i'am thinking about the new dollhouse ::) ::) ::) ::)

:(o): :omg: :(o): :omg: :(o):
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 12:33:14 »
now i want that part that holds the roof 

Alex, is this the part you are talking about?  I think you can still get it through the US DS.
Joe

"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2011, 01:30:56 »
Alex, is this the part you are talking about?  I think you can still get it through the US DS.
Joe

:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

yes, that's it i will call and ask for this number? is it worth ?how much will it be + shipping?? i will go to florida (and visit the fun park offcourse ;D ;D ) can i buy from there ? thanks joe    :)
The spirits rule !!!!