Author Topic: Everdreamerz Series 2 Surprise Box (70478)  (Read 2762 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Everdreamerz Series 2 Surprise Box (70478)
« on: August 23, 2020, 16:17:29 »
Everwhatsit page on pk: link

Page for series 2 added, and the review of series 2 is online direct link

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Everdreamerz Series 2 Surprise Box (70478)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 18:45:34 »
Thanks for the review Tahra. I will probably not buy a whole case this time since the theme doesn't excite me as much as food. There seem to be fewer accessories with the figures this time. The frogs I believe are unique colors, and that shield is definitely unique both plain and with the sticker. Hopefully i can find someone selling a full set at some point.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 19:55:54 »
Thanks for the info. I had little intention of getting the first series but ended up being turned on by the colors & craziness of the figures. I have, I think, 31 of the surprise figures, which is 2 sets plus extras. When Sir Troy has series 2 for sale I'll do the same thing - buy 1 of each code number until I figure out 2 whole sets (hopefully). I have all the bracelets & charms set up as one big piece & wear it quite often.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 11:12:51 »
This guy (Mr. Fastfood)...

...reminded me of Plug from Bash Street Kids in The Beano (UK children's comic)

It must be the teeth!

Mind you, Spongebob Squarepants also has teeth like that!

And those Colorfighter lady instructions printed on the back of the sticker sheet reminded me that was often done in early PM sets.

HB = Horst Brandstaetter.  :lol:
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 03:01:20 »
 :lol: I actually remember the Bash Street Kids and the Beano (long story)
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 08:44:04 »
This theme just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I kinda like pencil lady though.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 13:47:29 »
This theme just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I kinda like pencil lady though.

I agree - I didn't like the first series but at least I 'got' it - I thought these were meant to be comic book/superheroes? Why are they all sports related?  ???

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2020, 20:27:11 »
I will probably not buy a whole case this time since the theme doesn't excite me as much as food. There seem to be fewer accessories with the figures this time.

I think the klickys are less weird... but those stupid signs are useless (well, a protest, I suppose) - and the stickers.. some are disgusting.

The frogs I believe are unique colors, and that shield is definitely unique both plain and with the sticker.

Yes - the froggies are gorgeous.. the shield... I need to think upon it...

And no golden mousie....  ???

Thanks for the info. I had little intention of getting the first series but ended up being turned on by the colors & craziness of the figures. I have, I think, 31 of the surprise figures, which is 2 sets plus extras. When Sir Troy has series 2 for sale I'll do the same thing - buy 1 of each code number until I figure out 2 whole sets (hopefully). I have all the bracelets & charms set up as one big piece & wear it quite often.

:o  That's a LOT of figures! ..  Ok, I suppose SOME people find those interesting then!  Good. We can't all like the same ;)  Did you post pics of those bracelets? Would love to see them!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2020, 20:32:29 »
This guy (Mr. Fastfood)...
  ...reminded me of Plug from Bash Street Kids in The Beano (UK children's comic)
It must be the teeth!

Never heard of him  :-[   But agree on the teeth!

And those Colorfighter lady instructions printed on the back of the sticker sheet reminded me that was often done in early PM sets.

:-[   I felt stupid.

HB = Horst Brandstaetter.  :lol:

I did think of the pencil before..

I agree - I didn't like the first series but at least I 'got' it - I thought these were meant to be comic book/superheroes? Why are they all sports related?  ???

They are? Only the handmelon player and the sisters/cousins/whatever...  I mean, I don't think they mean those last two as wrestlers (and it's questionable if that is a "sport", I suppose)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2020, 17:58:13 »
Hmm... Very weird klickies.
Though some have useful parts. But too expensive to buy them just for wanting e.g. a pair of sleeves or cuffs.
I still haven´t encountered Mrs. Milkshake from Series 1 anywhere...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!