Author Topic: 4878 Robo Gang Truck combined with the 4320 RC module and 4879 Spy Camera  (Read 11628 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Where would I use a RC car in a city appartment?  :-\

oh my cousins drove my aunts crazy using them in the appartments... you could hear the screaming from my house  :lol: :lol:

Panos there will be a video of the van running?  :-[  ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru

Panos there will be a video of the van running?  :-[  ;D

after three days trying to make it work I gave up  :-[ I believe this was a waste of money  :(.... But I will try again when I find the appetite...

---edit---

However, I did find it easier to drive the vehicle through the camera, than without it...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 11:58:54 by Wolf Knight »

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Yeah, they work fine indoors. ;D Though they are more fun outside on a driveway or in a parking lot, somewhere with a lot of concrete.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmofool

• Playmo Lover
after three days trying to make it work I gave up  :-[ I believe this was a waste of money 

Depending on the OS you're running on your computer, users on KlickyWelt have reported different problems getting the camera work. If I find any I'll post solutions here. As far as I remember Vista gave them the worst problems.

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
As much as I like the idea of a RC PM vehicle (knowing myself I'll probably get the module in the future :hmm:), this particular set doesn't float my boat.
That car is just too GI Joeish for my tastes.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
I think it's pretty neat that you can put the camera in the vehicle and get a driver's eye view and control the vehicle that way. 

I just wish the individual components were less expensive.  I know you get some good quality with Playmobil, but the RC module has always seemed overly expensive to me.  Then to get the camera on top of it ...  It just puts it way out of the price range of most children (and they are the ones who will be wanting it).

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Nice review, Panos!
I have to say that I'm not very fond of that set. Although, frankly, I'm not very fond of the entire top agents theme.
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
OMG I have to buy this now! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for the excellent, excellent review, Panos! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I love the way the truck looks, but it's the missiles on the doors that spoil it for me. What do the doors look like without them? (If they are removable) Is there anything that can fill the hole?

Ooooh I really really want one now 8} 8} 8}

Damo :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
I love the way the truck looks, but it's the missiles on the doors that spoil it for me. What do the doors look like without them? (If they are removable) Is there anything that can fill the hole?

Ditto. Love the woman too.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
We have two of them and I want more. Anybody not happy with theirs let me know ;D

The hole in the door becomes a system X hole, quite annoying
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: